Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and bake. If i am upset or need to think i bake or cook. I like trying new recipes and feeding people.
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with unicorns! 🦄
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    tenor.gif

I loved you the first time you posted this, and I still love you now.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

My 18 month old would agree with you. Unicorns and My Little Ponies, or as she insists... “Popos”.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    I have always love mermaids since I was a little girl. Also I naturally bake really well and somewhat artistic. I actually fell into a business making cakes and desserts for ppl. I got overwhelmed with it and quit all together. Now I pour my heart into making homemade healthy food that's very tasty and ppl are telling me to open a restaurant....that's a big Nooooo!!!

I would love a restaurant with healthy and tasty food. Win win!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

My 18 month old would agree with you. Unicorns and My Little Ponies, or as she insists... “Popos”.

Thats precious. <3
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have no patience for sappy,
    grab-a-kleenex romance movies,
    give me action or sci-fi anytime.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I accidentally woo'd like 4 post today and I'm too lazy to go back and unwoo 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I feel like my problems are unimportant, as everyone has them and some people have worse issues than mine.
    So I never talk about them. And when I hit emotional breaking points, I hide it.

I've heard so many times this year "I'm having problems, but nowhere near what you're going through" and similar stuff and I tell everyone that noone's problems are any more or any less to each individual. Don't ever downplay your own feelings because you may feel bad for someone else's situation. A problem is only as big as you let it get. If you keep suppressing what you classify as a small problem, it's going to grow into a big one. Your problems are very important.

Thank you. <3

This also falls under the whole "I give great advice but can't apply it to my own life".... haha
    I have told people that same thing, when they want to tell me their problems.... However I can't seem to do it.
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I look innocent but i'm really not :|:|:)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I’m extremely festive and go all out for the holidays. At Christmas, my house can be seen from space due to all the lighting. :smiley:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I accidentally woo'd like 4 post today and I'm too lazy to go back and unwoo 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Savage af bro

giphy.gif