u3xhmby869bk.jpeg

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I have an unbreakable spirit
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    bblue656 wrote: »
    I look innocent but i'm really not :|:|:)

I already like you more.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I accidentally woo'd like 4 post today and I'm too lazy to go back and unwoo 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

You monster :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    x2zed4evdu7e.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I accidentally woo'd like 4 post today and I'm too lazy to go back and unwoo 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

You monster :D

giphy.gif
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I have an unbreakable spirit

Like a wild mustang :p:p:p

He's a favourite in my house :)
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Never had one drop of alcohol. Ever.

Me either. Kind of amazing considering I sent to school in Potsdam NY. 20 businesses and 7 of them are bars.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much as boring as I look, and I kind of like it that way. I'm not one for excitement. I like a simple, orderly life with lots of time for leisure.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have a difficult time saying "no" to people.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I don't mind listening to the things people need to talk about. It's not always that I suggest or recommend anything, but so many people would just have someone to listen and perhaps understand what they are going through. 3 of my friends are caring for aging mothers. Other of my friends are in their 50s and trying to come to grips with retirement - so many are "afraid" to stop working. The truth is that you won't be bored - you'll be so busy you'll wonder how you ever had time to work.
    I spent most of my adulthood in and out of therapy. I loved my first therapist, disliked two more, one couldn't even remember my name. Then I connected with a really good therapist and I learned so much about myself. Unfortunately, her husband died suddenly and she could not continue her practice. The last one I went to - it felt like a production line and she was more interested in impressing me with her experience, than she was of helping me. Maybe I just no longer need therapy.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i won a gold medal in a culinary arts competition
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I spent almost a year of my life with nearly zero sleep due to horrible night terrors. It was one of the worst years of my life.

i had two weeks without sleep when my husband took the kids to see his MIL in europe.
    i thought i was going to lose my mind. i can't imagine a year.... :s i hope it's over for you now.... <3<3
  • competeagain2x
    competeagain2x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I’m compassionate
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    On Wednesdays, I wear pink. Guess what day tomorrow is? ;)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I spent almost a year of my life with nearly zero sleep due to horrible night terrors. It was one of the worst years of my life.

I had night terrors growing up and they were terrible. Scared the *kitten* out of parents. Hopefully you are better now!