TEAM BLUE- SAHM 60 day challenge....yay!

Options

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Weightloss Week 5:

Stacey: 0 :(
    Devin: -.4lbs
    Melanie: -1.8lbs
    Julissa:
    Jennifer: -2lbs
  • poesch77
    Options
    Calories burned challenge has been changed to 2000 calories or more in 7 days....more attainable, I think!
  • JwlzBoatie
    JwlzBoatie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight:320
    Starting SAHMU Weight: 320
    Week 1 Weight:320
    Week 2 Weight: 313
    Week 3 Weight: 313
    Week 4 Weight: 312
    Week 5 Weight 311.6

geesh! This weight is making me mad! I guess something is better than nothing..Good job this week girls!
  • poesch77
    Options
    Weightloss Week 5:

Stacey: 0 :(
    Devin: -.4lbs
    Melanie: -1.8lbs
    Julissa: -.4
    Jennifer: -2lbs

Total Team Loss: -4.6LBS
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Burned 859 Calories burned today! Woohoo!
    I am going to start doing couch to 5k this week as well!
  • poesch77
    Options
    Good job Melanie!!!

I burned 282 calories on a 30minute walk with hubby and baby ( oldest is at a sleepover)...today was my off day but got a little something in. Did my 50 leg lefts also. Shooting for 2000 calories burned this week.....if I do more great....just don't want to set it too high!!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Food Challenge: Healthy Kids Meal

Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
    Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/4th of nuggets • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 164.9 • Fat: 4.6 g • Protein: 22.1 g • Carb: 7.7 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.1 g

16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
    salt and pepper to taste
    2 tsp olive oil
    6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
    2 tbsp panko
    2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
    olive oil spray (I used my Misto)

Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.

Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another

Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.

Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    Emotional Challenge: I always used the excuse of I was pregnant. But now my lil one is almost 2 so I really dont have an excuse anymore. I dont plan on getting prego anytime soon or ever right at the moment. Me and the hubby decided no more kids but u never know what could happen.

Strength Day 1: Complete
  • poesch77
    Options
    31 minutes of Crunch: Fat Burning Ab Attack...burned 357 calories
    40 squats completed

Total burned so far: 639 calories
  • poesch77
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGUxdVFLcVdiZmFOVmQzbmd1Y3RCOEE&hl=en_US

I dont see where you put your calories burned goal on here....can someone help me????
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGUxdVFLcVdiZmFOVmQzbmd1Y3RCOEE&hl=en_US

I dont see where you put your calories burned goal on here....can someone help me????

You have the wrong url.

here is the one you put ur calories burned:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdEF1LXBGRGZHMzlvVGNrdk5WTXJKbFE&hl=en_US
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    JM 30DS lvl 2 day 8 - 236 calories burned
    12 mins of pushing child in stroller - 35 calories burned (walked to my lil girls school for meet the teacher!! YAYYY)
    30 mins of Pilates - 88 calories burned.

40 squats completed!

Total calories burned: 359
  • poesch77
    Options

You have the wrong url.

here is the one you put ur calories burned:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdEF1LXBGRGZHMzlvVGNrdk5WTXJKbFE&hl=en_US

Thanks...hard to keep track of all this!!!
  • mlpaint
    Options
    I did the leg raises and crunches yesterday but forgot to add that in.

Today I did not do any str challenges but I did burn 608 (1,466 so far this week) calories between taking my son for a walk in the stroller and my almost 5 mile walk tonight. I also walked the farmers market today pushing my son in the stroller but didn't record it because I wasn't sure how long I was out for.

Emotional: Breastfeeding was my excuse for weight gain. I feel very strongly that nursing is best so I did everything in my power to keep my always dipping supply up. Every time I started to work out or cut calories my supply would dip. For me this was a WELL worth it excuse but after 23 amazing months of nursing my son weaned and here I am :). I now know more about food and I believe that with our next baby I will be able to manage my supply and weight better.

Also wanted to add that today is day 3 of NO SMOKING!!! Now during my walks I can walk and talk at the same time and not be short on breath!
  • poesch77
    Options

Also wanted to add that today is day 3 of NO SMOKING!!! Now during my walks I can walk and talk at the same time and not be short on breath!

Fantastic, Melanie!!!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    You are all doing fantastic but I dont see all of your calorie goals set yet(only 2 of you), please make your goal and add everyday to it. Thanks a bunch! If you need help just let me know.
    Karie
  • mlpaint
    Options
    My goal for the week is 2,500 calories. Im at 1,466 so far this week
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Cardio: Goal for me is 2000 calories burned.

Strength:
    Wednesday: 50 Leg Raises (each side)- DONE!!
    Thursday: 40 Squats- DONE!!
    Friday: 50 situps or ab crunches
    Saturday: Rest day!!
    Sunday - 40 "Up & Downs"
    Monday - 25 Pushups
    Tuesday - 25 Lunges

Emotional Challenge:
    I always blamed my weight on my pregnancies, when in reality, I was 80lb overweight before I even got pregnant with my oldest. Im in the mindset now that *I* am responsible for my weight by not being aware of exactly how much I was shoving in my face and *I* am the only one who can change it.
  • JwlzBoatie
    JwlzBoatie Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Fantastic, Melanie!!!

That is awesome!!! Its going to be a tough road but it will get better..im still trying to fight the cravings but its going to be a year so i know you can do it...Also i want to apologize to yu guys for my lack of support this week. it was my first week back as a member of the employed and its been hectic!! LOL i think ive got the rythmn down again so we should be good..you all are my second fam and i never wnat you all to feel that i dont appreciate you or that i am taking this group and challenge for granted. i appreciate all ur support adn friendshsip!! thnaks for the push!..excuse the typos lol xoxoxox

jwlz
  • poesch77
    Options
    Calories burned today: 406 Crunch: Cardio Sculpt
    50 crunches completed