TEAM BLUE- SAHM 60 day challenge....yay!

Options

Replies

• JwlzBoatie
    JwlzBoatie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I had a busy day and barely got home! Unfortunately, though I tried to compensate my carido in the pool with other types like walking or something else to the best of my physical abilities, I guess it wasnt enough for another great weight loss :-(

Starting MFP 320lbs
    Starting SAHM: 320 lbs
    Initial weigh-in:313 lbs
    2nd weigh-in: 313 lbs :-(

Goal: 145-150lbs
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Wed Weigh-in Losses......Week 2

Stacey: -4
    Devin: -1.2
    mlpaint: -.8
    Jennifer:
    jwlzBoatie_3: 0
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I havent posted, its just been a weird day today. I weighed myself this morning and I didnt lose anything! :( Its ok though. Atleast I didnt gain anything. Good job ladies on your weight loss. This just means I need to step it up this week.
  • poesch77
    Options
    Wed Weigh-in Losses......Week 2

Stacey: -4
    Devin: -1.2
    mlpaint: -.8
    Jennifer: 0
    jwlzBoatie_3: 0

Total loss this week...6lbs...way to go gals!!!
  • JwlzBoatie
    Options
    great job stacey!!! thats a great number!! keep up the great work :-)
  • poesch77
    Options
    great job stacey!!! thats a great number!! keep up the great work :-)

Thanks...ya, TOM did a number on me last week!!
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    Just finished my exercises and since I didnt lose anything this week im stepping it up.

25min of 30DS
    30 mins of Pilates
    22mins of Stretching (Crunch:Sexy Stretching) lol there is nothing sexy about me stretching with this blob..lol

I drank all of my water and then some.

I think this covers everything for today.

Almost forgot strength training: the 30 DS covers that for me..
  • poesch77
    Options
    Just finished my exercises and since I didnt lose anything this week im stepping it up.

25min of 30DS
    30 mins of Pilates
    22mins of Stretching (Crunch:Sexy Stretching) lol there is nothing sexy about me stretching with this blob..lol

Great job, Jennifer!! Where'd you find that stretching dvd?
  • momof2_0710
    Options

25min of 30DS
    30 mins of Pilates

Great job, Jennifer!! Where'd you find that stretching dvd?

I have att uverse and its on the free on demand under health and fitness/exercise tv..not sure if comcast has the same workouts on there exercise tv. I think if you go under exercisetv.com they should have it there, though I'm not sure if you have to purchase it or not. After I did the stretching I felt really good and relaxed. Hoping to get some flexibility back doing this.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Plan for today:

30DS
    gonna browse thru my satellite and see if there's anything on there I can use for exercising, otherwise I'll do my cycling again
  • poesch77
    Options
    We WON the weekly challenge with the most points!! Great work, girls!! We are flipping AWESOME!
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    Yayyyyy we won!!!
  • poesch77
    Options
    Hey Team....thought this thread was perfect for getting our "water challenge" in......here's the link for some great tips.....http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/308810-20-tips-for-getting-your-water
  • JwlzBoatie
    Options
    great job blue team!!! we rock! LOL
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cardio Challenge: Done Yesterday and today w/ the shred, walking and mowing the lawn

Strength Challenge: Done yesterday with the shred

Stretch Challenge:
    Done yesterday and today

Water Challenge: done yesterday and today!
  • poesch77
    Options
    Water: down 64 oz
    Stretching: before and after workout done
    Cardio: 42 minutes of Crunch: Cardio Resculpt....I sure I burned the extra couple of minutes going from here to there doing normal mom stuff!!!
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    Wow what a day...

Took the kids swimming today and snuck in 5 mins of freestyle swimming then another 10 mins of treading water. Totaling 45 mins in the pool. Came home and started Level 2 of 30 DS....OMG I so hate her right now...lol able to get stretching done with the 30DS also the strength challenge. Also did Crunch: Sexy Stretch.

Water Challenge: Done.
  • poesch77
    Options
    Yesterday.....50 crunches and 50 lunges......I think 15 lunges IS not enough!! 1 day down...1 to go even though I do the lunges every other day in my dvd I do!!
    Yesterday I also shopped with my baby for an hour.......that was a workout an itself!

Today Cardio down....Crunch: Carido Resculpt
    3 days down so far for the week for cardio .....2 more to go!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Water, Cardo, stretch and strength done yesterday and today!

I actually RAN yesterday! It was the first time since HS! Felt great at the time but my legs were jello today and then the shred kicked my butt even worse. I may have to take a break tomorrow (only doing stretches and walking) to let my body heal.
  • JwlzBoatie
    Options
    Hey team!! Well my water goal is going great, I always do at least 40oz on the days i have therapy and about 32 on none therapy days. So, adding a few more ounces was easy! Stretching is a must and has been a daily routine for years, as itr helps me walk longer. I do sitting crunches which were recommended by my therapist which saves me from possible neck injury..the lunges, though modified have been done for the past 2 days except today. i think i will have to go back to getting my cardio from the pool though because my legs are very weak today , think i over did it with therapy and the lunges :-( either way i'm hoping this week some poundage will be lost :-) thanks you guys for the support! hope you all have a great weekend and keep up the great work..baby steps are steps regardless of the size :-)