What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Smoked sausage, cabbage and potatoes are happening this evening.
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    Slow cooked Irish Lamb Shank Stew in my Crockpot. Will be ready tomorrow lunchtime:

8j73002hnv44.jpg
    4g34ojp1pc1c.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Slow cooked Irish Lamb Shank Stew in my Crockpot. Will be ready tomorrow lunchtime:

8j73002hnv44.jpg
    4g34ojp1pc1c.jpg

Yummy!! LAMB!! I am sooooo jealous of you right now, you cannot even imagine.
  • sivyaleah
    sivyaleah Posts: 51 Member
    Greek style turkey burgers (cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper) and oven baked garlic Parmesan fries, small side salad.
  • hockeychick8766
    hockeychick8766 Posts: 51 Member
    Does salad count as "cooking"? lol.
    If so, I made an apple pecan salad.
    Handful of any greens, 1 TBS of blue cheese, 1-2 TBS of roasted pecans, 1TBS of dried cranberries, 1 gala apple, 2TBS of pomegranate vinaigrette. You can also add chicken, if you'd like.
  • 777Gemma888
    Does salad count as "cooking"? lol.
    If so, I made an apple pecan salad.
    Handful of any greens, 1 TBS of blue cheese, 1-2 TBS of roasted pecans, 1TBS of dried cranberries, 1 gala apple, 2TBS of pomegranate vinaigrette. You can also add chicken, if you'd like.

Yes it does. 😉

• DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    4zut51ndvn2y.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Yesterday I made a crockpot corned beef with salt potatoes and sautéed cabbage and onions.
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    I meal prepped last night for the week! I made a turkey/veggie loaded chili in hopes to get more veggie intake/lean protein. It had the following:

Lean turkey
    Onion
    Garlic
    Carrots
    Yellow squash
    Green bell pepper
    Red bell pepper
    Black beans
    Red kidney beans
    Corn
    Tomato Sauce
    Diced Tomatoes
    All sorts of delicious spices including chili powder, cumin, coriander, adobo.

I'm looking forward to three lunches this week being healthy and filling!

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Lentil and potato soup in the instant pot
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Last night I made chicken pot pie with rotisserie chicken which we will have again tonight. I made 2 pies.
  • 777Gemma888
    Made a quick slow cooker meatball stew. More meat to veggies. Easier to have this going whilst working through the baking and setting for tomorrow.

k25qfskmi9hc.jpg
  • xXFireFlyyXx
    xXFireFlyyXx Posts: 16 Member
    Chipotle salmon with an entire bag of frozen brussle sprouts
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    2vjxcl9ozaef.jpg
    b8ocso0k1f7s.jpg
    6d7jhmuu4crr.jpg
    rqhim49e1gd2.jpg

Arnold palmer chicken. Oven roasted potatoes. Cinnamon, nutmeg herbed butter butternut squash. Herbed butter sauteed carrots. Carrot cake cheesecake.
  • SlimmFit
    SlimmFit Posts: 37 Member
    Seasoned Spinach and Sautéed Onions with Sweet potato Fries
  • Rizzo_8563
    Rizzo_8563 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Stuff shells
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,599 Member
    We had a colleague and his family over for dinner. I did family style (roll your own) Vietnamese summer rolls with grilled pork medallion, roast duck breast and poached prawns all sliced thin. For dipping sauces we supplied peanut satay, nuoc cham, and hoisin thinned with soy.
    https://www.gritsandchopsticks.com/the-gravy-train/2015/10/vietnamese-pork-summer-rolls.html
    Did a simple Vietnamese watercress soup with that.
    https://matchaflan.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/the-way-basic-vietnamese-soups-go-cach-nấu-canh-can-bản-and-um-growing-green-onions/
    Dessert was creme caramel cooked in the microwave the night before on the lowest setting for 40 minutes because life is too short for cooking anything au bain marie.
  • 777Gemma888
    Almond flour chunky chocolate chip cookies.
    8rv1llfqjapk.jpg
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Chicken fra diavlo with whole wheat pasta.
  • Larkspur94
    Larkspur94 Posts: 114 Member
    Keto bolognaise with zoodles, parmesan on top. So tasty. Need to get in the habit of photographing my meals to show. ^_^