New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited November 2018
    hmsrztxj3lym.jpg

These are very good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    @hgycta I tried the Yasso Sugar Cookie frozen yogurt & it reminded me a teeny bit of the Blue Bunny Holidoodle flavor! Not as good, but definitely way sweeter than I was anticipating a Greek Yogurt based ice cream to taste. The only annoyance was the sugar cookie pieces were hard as a rock & very tiny.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    Another hit from Enlightened: Dairy-Free Cookies and Mint. Delicious! It definitely has the most almond milk taste of the ones I've tried, but it has tons of cookie pieces and the mint is so subtle and smooth. You all need to run and try their new flavors. Oh, and I FINALLY had the chance to try Glazed Donut! Very good!

I just tried it! It was really good. I tried the peppermint mocha and it's not bad but I'm not the biggest coffee fan
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not a new product so to speak but I found an awesome (EASY) recipe for angel food cake pancakes! I used a box of Betty Crocker cake mix which only needed water, no egg white added, and then followed the recipe on https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/breakfast/other-breakfast/angel-food-pancakes.html
    It yields about 6 cups in “batter,” and if you use a 1/4 cup to portion it, it comes to about 70 calories a serving! Also: if you microwave it, you have cake!!
    j1xuivn3rex4.jpeg
    wr6zty97sm3g.jpeg

Looks good
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to have a vitamin shoppe referral code they would like to share? :) Thanks!

I messaged you mine! WOw, I didn't know you could get 10 off 35 if you use a referral or someone uses yours until you asked.

Thank you!!! But - I'm not seeing anything in my messages - although it could be operator error on my part!

Also @Mexicangreensalsa WHAT A DEAL!!!

Sent to both. Yes I see it in my sent folder check your inbox on MyFitnessPal. Or use code 29UXWLC2 for 10 off 35 that’s the referral code 😊

Just used the code this morning, thanks so much! Here's a link to mine if anyone is placing an order over $35 and wants $10 off! https://refer.vitaminshoppe.com/s/Ali08
  • Copper_Boom
    Copper_Boom Posts: 85 Member
    q620zybd5d5v.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    This dairy free flavor sounds good! I wish I had sprouts by me. ntz416dn1edo.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    3e8y72i7sxgq.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    This dairy free flavor sounds good! I wish I had sprouts by me. ntz416dn1edo.png

Same! The other dairy free I've tried are all great. I hope this one comes to Shop Rite eventually.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Another hit from Enlightened: Dairy-Free Cookies and Mint. Delicious! It definitely has the most almond milk taste of the ones I've tried, but it has tons of cookie pieces and the mint is so subtle and smooth. You all need to run and try their new flavors. Oh, and I FINALLY had the chance to try Glazed Donut! Very good!

I just tried it! It was really good. I tried the peppermint mocha and it's not bad but I'm not the biggest coffee fan

Glad you enjoyed! Honestly, all the new dairy free flavors are a hit.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    h92a41ajpw5i.jpeg

Lol
  • pancakerunner
    crazyravr wrote: »
    h92a41ajpw5i.jpeg

Lol

Even at this price I would never again buy another tub of this filth.

Haven’t tried their “ice cream” and don’t really plan to
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    The red and blue Arctic Zero in that picture are actually comparable with your other low cal ice creams. The two in the middle I would never buy!
  • pancakerunner
    snbemroxqm5s.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    h92a41ajpw5i.jpeg

Lol

I would grab all of those cookies & cream pints on the furthest left! Maybe some of the chocolate chunk, too, since it’s such a good price! It’s a shame the brand has such a bad reputation from its original 150/300 calorie frozen desserts pints, because the new light ice creams truly are a lot better! Especially the toffee, mint, and cookies & cream one :) but mostly the toffee... which I can’t find ANYWHERE now!!!
    I’m so jealous of that sale!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Arctic Zero wasn't half bad when it hadn't suffered any temperature differences in freezing :) But they switched out their lowest calorie line to non-dairy, and in doing so, removed most all of the protein. Switched to enlightened, and haven't looked back :)
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    h92a41ajpw5i.jpeg

Lol

I vehemently defend the taste and texture the salted caramel, especially for 150 calories a pint (as long as it hasn't defrosted and refrozen)! I have several pints of it in my freezer. The chocolate peanut butter is the absolute worst attempt at a frozen dessert I've ever tried. It was inedible. The other flavors are hit and miss, but there are a few good ones.