• glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    If he won't ugly eat takeout right out of the box with me in bed... he's not the one

ETA... this is meant for the deal breaker thread 😋
  • crusheverything1981
    Options
    If he won't ugly eat takeout right out of the box with me in bed... he's not the one

Note to myself, always eat the box.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options

Note to myself, always eat the box.

Lol.
    i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    If a guy posts alot of selfies. It tells me one of two things:

1) He's self centered/conceited/narcissistic

OR

2) He has low self esteem. He doesn't get much female attention in his real life so he posts pics online where lots of people gas his head up.

I realize we live in a selfie culture but if you have a life, why are you posting pics of yourself online all day? 🤔

Oh i know this was meant for me......its because i want you to notice me dammit!!
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My personal red flags:
    I overthink certain things. If I think I possibly said something to offend you, or made a mistake, it is probably keeping me awake at 3am six months later.

I'm a walking contradiction. Ridiculously laid back but anxious at the same time. A super extroverted introvert. It makes it hard to function sometimes.

I also am a terrible housekeeper, and would never make a good housewife.

Since losing weight, I look at myself in the mirror a billion times a day. Hahaha. Not on purpose, but I could see how it could drive a partner crazy.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    If a guy posts alot of selfies. It tells me one of two things:

1) He's self centered/conceited/narcissistic

OR

2) He has low self esteem. He doesn't get much female attention in his real life so he posts pics online where lots of people gas his head up.

I realize we live in a selfie culture but if you have a life, why are you posting pics of yourself online all day? 🤔

Oh i know this was meant for me......its because i want you to notice me dammit!!

Oh. That explains alot! 😏 Don't worry. Everyone notices you. 😜 Which one are you tho? 🤣
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Every picture is filtered and angled....

🤷‍♀️
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I think I'm very optimistic and can be funny however my red flag issue is I can be extremely sensitive at times.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I can be intensely focused on 10 different things at once...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Apparently talk too much...that's one I definitely never heard
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I tend to see everyone and everything in the world as just in my way
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'm not very naturally talkative, unless its topic based. If someone asks me about a topic I'm very comfortable talking and can often make others laugh but I don't mind silence and just being in the prescence of others or just my own thoughts.

"Why are you so quiet, is everything ok?" is something i've heard many times.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm not very naturally talkative, unless its topic based. If someone asks me about a topic I'm very comfortable talking and can often make others laugh but I don't mind silence and just being in the prescence of others or just my own thoughts.

"Why are you so quiet, is everything ok?" is something i've heard many times.

I can appreciate this. I don't talk for the sake of filling the silence. I prefer silence often to 'small talk'
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I figured this was relavent
    6fmi4apil8ki.jpeg
    99mqucl6mcr1.jpeg
    hb5bkmwh7jyx.jpeg
    0v3wyx0oqsz9.jpeg
    to27ufq1imtw.jpeg

• Maestromik3y
    Maestromik3y Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What did you learn about yourself or others when you were the "bad guy"?

@bojack5 great idea or point...we love pointing out others faults...what is our own.

Post your red flags...if you were to warn others of your issues or quirks...run if you see....

I seriously emotionally block out people in every sense of the word and turn cold as ice.