What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    x3zcb27vu5tr.jpeg
    Shredded steak on top of rice and beans 🤗
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    g8dymxk14c35.jpg
    w7cd3v16y6hy.jpg
    xz4wlvsyh8gc.jpg
    0lq0ps00dxc0.jpg
    3e3udbe43r92.jpg
    iqo2fo6bsz0y.jpg
    uvw9wc0bc37s.jpg
    c7pxz4uydmqx.jpg
    df1knlpfdj8o.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    Chicken satay, peanut satay sauce, Thai pomelo salad made with grapefruit, rice.
    pj6xvlfbc4w0.jpeg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    cru9hvoffhnb.jpg
    lgokrdeldh1m.jpg
    r3qp8bkgb0rq.jpg
    dp5vfjvh1c58.jpg
    owomjc51c5s0.jpg
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yet another chicken dish: baked herbed chicken breast on a bed of roasted sweet potatoes, carrots, onions; side of broiled garlic/lemon pepper/parmesan asparagus, side of tomato salad. I tell my family that I'm going to grow feathers if we can't diversify from chicken soon, LOL. Of course, I'm as bad in my own way - for me, tomatoes aren't a veg (or fruit), they're a daily necessary food group unto themselves!

n0y2s3l7ddcn.jpg
  • aivamillie1416
    aivamillie1416 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    dxzyknld3o7r.jpeg
    this recipe is called “extra eggs” 1 boiled egg, 2 boiled egg whites, 7 cherry tomatoes sliced in half then fried in a pan till wilted, topped with half a avocado and salt and pepper.
    I have been eating this every morning for the past month I looove this recipe.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Made tuna doenjang jjigae for dinner!
  • kazunomiya
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Korean bulgogi chicken thighs with beetroot cauliflower mash and cucumber salad to cool things down.
    hukhg3gxatbl.jpg

Love Korean food!
  • lykaalhus
    lykaalhus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ykh92wmxyt1z.jpeg
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    dxzyknld3o7r.jpeg
    this recipe is called “extra eggs” 1 boiled egg, 2 boiled egg whites, 7 cherry tomatoes sliced in half then fried in a pan till wilted, topped with half a avocado and salt and pepper.
    I have been eating this every morning for the past month I looove this recipe.

I love eating this too, but I don't usually cook the tomatoes...nice idea! I often add a splash of red wine vinegar or lime juice. The acid breaks down the avocado and egg yolks and makes it nice and creamy.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am passionate about cooking. I love experimenting with healthy and interesting combinations. I find it relaxing, it relieves stress and I look forward to landing a husband I can cook for..true story.

Grilled seasoned salmon steak on kumara mash with green beans.

pzi953t19cd2.jpg

Lovely photo!
  • kazunomiya
    Options
    sbkee3afr2o7.jpg

Today's lunch: spicy California roll, tuna and spinach doenjang jjigae, apple and green tea!

• acpgee
    Options
    Grilled baby gem dotted with ranch. Farfalle with tomato sauce I made in the summer with meatballs also pulled out from the freezer.
    gz5v5pyafktr.jpeg
    4gnhhd6h51xn.jpeg
  • kazunomiya
    Options
    p490vrs1cej1.jpg red corn chips, lettuce, cilantro, homemade tamales, guac and salsa
  • acpgee
    Options
    a5dbyg4kc6yw.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options