What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,622 Member
    Options
    Charred hispi and drumstick cooked on top of gratin dauphinois in the air fryer.
    abk3ppxqi7av.jpeg
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    I get a little crazy in the kitchen on thanksgiving😜 I made a whole feast of turkey, maple

Lol... cool pics. We can see the good side of good cooking. There should have a chef pic forum... ;):smiley:
  • acpgee
    Options
    Thin Dutch pancakes and back bacon. Hubby says the authentic Dutch way to make this is to embed bits of bacon in the batter.
    b1j5c57tqlx7.jpg
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Thin Dutch pancakes and back bacon. Hubby says the authentic Dutch way to make this is to embed bits of bacon in the batter.
    b1j5c57tqlx7.jpg

Being Dutch myself. .. Yes, your husband is right. The pancakes look the part though! Yum. ☺
  • acpgee
    Options
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Protein smoothie and bar.
    Acai bowl.
    Kangaroo skewers.
    Aussie burger.
    Mac and cheese chicken parmigiana.
    Yam and marshmallow ice cream (top scoop) and banana chocolate waffle ice cream (bottom scoop not shown).ko1vk6qgypnq.jpg
    5pwh4frhr17q.jpg
    pavth9tpci6c.jpg
    sqfq5kyjopvn.jpg
    4a8c4blt1mu2.jpg
    dq3atwbpk61u.jpg

• Mommytyme
    Mommytyme Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fast fix for dinner. Steamed Green Beans, White Rice w/Parmesan topping & Baked marinated Chicken Breast with a Hawaiian Roll on the side and applesauce (not pictured)-
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    I get a little crazy in the kitchen on thanksgiving😜 I made a whole feast of turkey, maple

Lol... cool pics. We can see the good side of good cooking. There should have a chef pic forum... ;):smiley:

Lol good idea!😝
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    The post-Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving leftovers "cleanse" continues. Feeling a bit like a short-order chef tonight, by prepping both plain and savory alternatives side-by-side for various family members: plain and savory baked chicken breasts, savory roast butternut squash with some brussels sprouts, plain boiled carrots, plain brown rice, tomato-cucumber salad.

Pictures:
    1. plain and savory chicken baked side-by-side
    2. all alternatives laid out
    3. service: savory options (chicken, squash, salad).

c27284rljszu.jpg

4wip565ij5kz.jpg

uz0jphutizoy.jpg

• sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Nachos plate on a high cal day ☺️
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    3me2bsgr0gh5.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Charred hispi cabbage, pan fried dusted sole, air fryer chips, a tiny bit of leftover tomato salad.
    muaeqqtsssae.jpeg