The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• initiation0
    initiation0 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    55 years young, need to lose a 100 pounds. At my age, I wonder (I.E. Scared) of what my face will look like;-)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    dely217 wrote: »
    Went way over my daily suggested calorie/sugar/carb limits today, gonna have to skip dinner..

is that a healthy thing to do? Won't you be ravenous in the morning

I had coffee instead of dinner... 😂
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    Yes, I'm addicted to coffee, stopped at royal farms this morning got $1 24oz drank that by the time I got to work so I stopped at wawa next to my work and got another 24oz drank that and work has a coffee club so I filled up during the day, and stopped at starbucks on the way home, I like it black...

I never drank coffee black until I started roasting my own. Now I prefer it black unless it comes from Dunkin or a convenience store.
  • anthonyvigilsatx
    anthonyvigilsatx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    47 from San Antonio Texas.... Training to run a full marathon... :) Y'all add me if you want.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning from a pitch dark, rainy Britain.
    Anyone with some sunshine around?

Have a wonderful day peeps!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday M'agers! Bring on the weekend (and the coffee ☕️☕️).
  • michellel96003
    michellel96003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 43 needing to lose 27 more lbs.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm addicted to coffee, stopped at royal farms this morning got $1 24oz drank that by the time I got to work so I stopped at wawa next to my work and got another 24oz drank that and work has a coffee club so I filled up during the day, and stopped at starbucks on the way home, I like it black...

I consider coffee my pre workout Hahaha.

I don't drink this much though I'd be in the bathroom non stop. I also used coffee to get dairy products in me cause I've issues drinking milk
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was born in the Middle Ages. Well, I was born an adult I like to say.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's a chilly day todya and my very giggly boy is off school for today so we're headed to Grammy's to bake cookies and then to an outdoor rink for a skate. I've decided to skate at as many outdoor rinks as I can find this year. Anyone wanna join my rink fest
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good morning. We made it to Friday! Sitting in the doctor’s office waiting for my annual physical. *turns head and coughs*

Turns out they haven’t found a cure for age yet.

Work after and then my daughter’s Christmas concert tonight. Always a great time and I look forward to seeing all the school kids perform.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's a chilly day todya and my very giggly boy is off school for today so we're headed to Grammy's to bake cookies and then to an outdoor rink for a skate. I've decided to skate at as many outdoor rinks as I can find this year. Anyone wanna join my rink fest

I’d do it but that commute would kill me. Watch out for the wolf while you’re going through the woods to grandma’s house 😁
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I fall in this age group. Happy Friday everybody. I have a short day at work today and plan on having a day of leisure and fun for the rest of my day. Might go to the gym and unwind there for a while.
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love coffee any way I can get it! I usually only drink 1 cup sometimes two a day. Great way to start the day. I try to drink water for the rest of the day.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday folks.
    Got a great workout in yesterday - cardio & weights (total body blast) followed by an hour of glorious pilates, followed by my 30 burpees with 10lb weights for the burpee challenge I am in. I AM SORE TODAY!

Cheers to the DOMS...with my coffee cup. :)
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Nothing. And I mean nothing motivates me more and telling me I can’t do something. My doctor and I just discussed my weight loss goals of me getting down to 195 pounds. He said that’s unrealistic don’t be foolish and even if I could it’s not sustainable. “Hey Doc you just lost a bet. See you in a year.”

Love it! You go, Steve!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    TGIF Everyone!
  • rpcoletrane
    rpcoletrane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    38 here, feel free to add me.