Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm doin pretty good today. Just got up from my nap. Hubbz let me sleep a little while longer:bigsmile: He woke me up and gave me a small chocolate shake (120 cals for 1/2 cup of yummy chocolate indulgence low fat icecream & 50 cals for 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk) He takes very good care of me:smooched:
    That sounds really good Jo Jo! I am craving a frosty!! haha!
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant but we're expecting baby number 7 in June, we're adopting, the good thing is I don't gain the weight! lol I had the last 6 "the natural" way, still just as excited as if I were the one carrying the baby ! =]
    Wow, how exciting! That is such a wonderful thing for you to do and is something I have thought of for a future child. :flowerforyou:

Thank you, we did try to have another but cannot get pregnant =[, we found out a few weeks ago that a young mom chose us, it's a little bittersweet, we have a three year daughter going through chemotherapy right now, and really didn't put to much thought to our adoption application, but my daughter is recovering well, and she has an excellent prognosis, so maybe this is what god has intended for us....a little scary but i'm sure everything will work out just fine
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm not pregnant but we're expecting baby number 7 in June, we're adopting, the good thing is I don't gain the weight! lol I had the last 6 "the natural" way, still just as excited as if I were the one carrying the baby ! =]
    Wow, how exciting! That is such a wonderful thing for you to do and is something I have thought of for a future child. :flowerforyou:

Thank you, we did try to have another but cannot get pregnant =[, we found out a few weeks ago that a young mom chose us, it's a little bittersweet, we have a three year daughter going through chemotherapy right now, and really didn't put to much thought to our adoption application, but my daughter is recovering well, and she has an excellent prognosis, so maybe this is what god has intended for us....a little scary but i'm sure everything will work out just fine
    Wow, I'm so sorry you are going through that! (that your daughter is going through it!!)

You are in my prayers!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

God definitely works in mysterious ways!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You can see when I'm not wearing jeans, my "belly" comes out more!! hahahaha!! I am 11 weeks tomorrow.
    39610_2160.jpg
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

You will get through this hon. Prayer is a wonderful thing. I wish you all the best:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    You can see when I'm not wearing jeans, my "belly" comes out more!! hahahaha!! I am 11 weeks tomorrow.
    39610_2160.jpg
    Aw!!!!
    Tiny bbaby bump.
    I'll start taking belly pics once I know how far along I am.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    and this is why I don't want to catch the preggie cooties...

mepregryan.jpg!

hahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JasiBella
    Options

mepregryan.jpg!

:noway:

That's sexy!:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SEXY???:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    are you nuts??? must be your hormones talking!
    there's an ELEVEN POUND BABY IN THERE!!!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    gm11.gif

I slept through the night again! Woo Hoo! hubbz told me to stay in bed and he would do all the morning stuff for the girls:heart: I am waiting for my breakfast in bed... I'm a very lucky gal indeed:smooched:

How are all the mommies???

c2f2bb0ff7166688889378034bdf7995.gif
  • JasiBella
    Options
    SEXY???:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    are you nuts??? must be your hormones talking!
    there's an ELEVEN POUND BABY IN THERE!!!
    That's 11 pounds of LOVE:bigsmile:

I think pregnancy is sexy as heck... stretch marks and all and good lord I have tons of them.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

mepregryan.jpg!

Yep U were pregnant.
    :laugh:
    U were still sexy though.
    :smokin:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I am feeling alright this morning!

FitChick...CONGRATS! I think it is wonderful what you are doing! And your daughter is definetely in my prayers.

J...Ummmm...your hubby sounds WONDERFUL!!! I don't get that kind of treatment...but he is helpful.

Tam...your bump is SO cute! Mine is much bigger, but I suppose I had more weight on me starting. I haven't really taken pictures. I will.

Jenbar...11 pounds! :noway: I'm hoping for like a 6 pound baby!:wink: But my brother was 10 pounds 11 ounces, so who knows what I'll get!

Have a good morning gals! I'll BBL!
  • JasiBella
    Options

J...Ummmm...your hubby sounds WONDERFUL!!! I don't get that kind of treatment...but he is helpful.
    He's a fantabulous man. He knows how to take care of me that's for sure:bigsmile:

How are you feeling Kristin? Baby letting you do things?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    You know...it seems like mornings I feel pretty good, afternoon is okay, and then evening is when I feel pretty crummy. Not sure why...but my mom said evenings were the worst for her throughout her pregnancies also. SO...I suppose I am taking after her. Which is okay if I also follow her footsteps in not getting stretch marks!:wink: We shall see!

Just getting ready to go eat some lunch! I'll be back later on!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hello again all!

No nausea today. Tired still........but sort of used to that now! lol

I am trying to "eat small meals every 2 or 3 hours thing"...to keep me feeling pretty good. It seems to work.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals! It's a NEW week!!!!!

This weekend was okay. Evenings still seem to be bad for me...which is getting a little annoying since it's keeping me from getting to the gym at all. I do try and walk around at work during the days. Hopefully this gets better soon.

How is everyone feeling this morning?
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hello! Hello!

All-day nausea has kicked in again. I get really nauseous in the evenings though. My energy level is very low so I find myself in bed a lot.

Kristin,
    It will get better very soonfor you girl, I promise. You will be back to your "normal" self.

My new craving... Jamaican Beef Patties!!!
    Nomore healthy foods craving.. that went out the window pretty fast but I am not giving into my new cravings. If I do, I'd be in big trouble. Plus, I'm too nauseous to even eat.

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Poor Jo Jo...the all-day nausea is no fun at all! And I also am the worst feeling in the evenings! It sucks! I also spend plenty of time on the couch or in bed! :grumble: :sick: I'm happy to hear though that it will get better. I am also looking forward to it getting warmer so I can walk outside with the dogs!

Anyways...back to work for me. I so hope you feel better!

Tam...how are you?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm not doing too bad today!! Tired of course!!

I get a little nauseous here and there but for the most part, it has gone away.

I am able to get to the gym and get a good workout in, which is nice. I will go tomorrow morning!

I just had a great lunch! 2 slices of hearty whole-wheat bread, light mayo, honey ham and lettuce and tomato! I don't know why but it tasted like a 5 star meal!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and I had baked blue corn tortilla chips and peach salsa!! :tongue: