Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    what the heck is rolling? lol

newbie *blush*

When the thread starts in one place... reaches 20 pages and rolls into a new thread.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she will be able to find this now...

My guess is no. She'd be lucky to find the way down if falling off a cliff.

That's what I was thinking. You never know, though. She has a degree.

And education does not make someone smart! Oh, wait...

true story, because you can purchase full courses on-line.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    so did anyone else go to her new thread, read that she would like to lose 100% body fat....yet further down she posted that 10-12% is essential body fat? hmmm. she is gonna be muscle woman! no fat to be heard of. above and beyond is all i can say.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    my first rollover!

good stuff all!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    so did anyone else go to her new thread, read that she would like to lose 100% body fat....yet further down she posted that 10-12% is essential body fat? hmmm. she is gonna be muscle woman! no fat to be heard of. above and beyond is all i can say.

she also posted something about how 10 - 12% was essential fat, 12- 14% was athletes, 15 - 20% was average and 25% was acceptable, 32% was at risk (something outrageous along those lines)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/322350-fat-loss-vs-scale-weight-loss
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    WOW best threads ever. I hurt from laughing, my kids think mom has officially lost it. And now I am off to read her new crazy ramblings. I probably will be crazy after that.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, I'm in the new thread now and she just gets better with age - ba ha ha ha ha ha!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    After last night I had to eat chocolate before I went to bed.
    Now, to go check her profile and stalk..err follow her posts
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Now I can 2 handed lift a 40 pound dumbbell with no difficulty at all to move it around and stuff, but yet I can't curl it for any reps. Did the 40lb dumbbell get heavier while I wasn't looking or did burn muscle mass getting that glass of water?

(I am kidding, of course).

Part of me is glad I missed that last night.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    WOW best threads ever. I hurt from laughing, my kids think mom has officially lost it. And now I am off to read her new crazy ramblings. I probably will be crazy after that.

just don't post a few forum talking about how crazy a post from last night made you, because it was such nonsensical nonsense, because apparently that gets deleted and you get a nice little warning msg from the mods.... wtf?!?
  • deadliftdavie1918
    deadliftdavie1918 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have taught middle schoolers and high schoolers density, mass and volume for years and I have never encountered anyone so entrenched in their misconception. This thread was EPIC. Off to see what else she has to say ...
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options

just don't post a few forum talking about how crazy a post from last night made you, because it was such nonsensical nonsense, because apparently that gets deleted and you get a nice little warning msg from the mods.... wtf?!?

I'm not sure but I think someone has to complain about a thread for it to get deleted. I'd be guessing the new found MFP resident on body fat % loss.

And all us cool kids start threads that get deleted.
  • bry_all01
    Options

I'm not sure but I think someone has to complain about a thread for it to get deleted. I'd be guessing the new found MFP resident on body fat % loss.

hahahaha, aw thanks! I'm a cool kid, now! Ya, I was pretty sure I was reported. But, funny how she couldn't find this roll over, but found my thread this morning. When I got that msg, I actually began to feel like a "mean girl" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

hahahaha, aw thanks! I'm a cool kid, now! Ya, I was pretty sure I was reported. But, funny how she couldn't find this roll over, but found my thread this morning. When I got that msg, I actually began to feel like a "mean girl" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But you are a cool mean girl. That makes it ok.
  • bry_all01
    Options

But you are a cool mean girl. That makes it ok.

hahahahaha, I always wanted to be a cool mean girl! Funny enough, I actually started my responses with her very nicely, until she was rude, then I turned more sarcastic and blunt.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.

want me to help you get one deleted? Here's how to start.....

So, bry_all01 was acting bat *kitten* crazy last night in the forums, posting and re-posting and correcting grammar and spelling, re-writing some ladies sentences, etc.... that should get it deleted. :bigsmile:
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Consider it posted.

want me to help you get one deleted? Here's how to start.....

So, bry_all01 was acting bat *kitten* crazy last night in the forums, posting and re-posting and correcting grammar and spelling, re-writing some ladies sentences, etc.... that should get it deleted. :bigsmile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Albert Einstein Quotes. "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Does one insisting on the wrong definition of heavy over and over (and over and over, etc.) make them insane? Just asking...

No, we are insane for continuing to try to teach her and expecting her to get it.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Okay I have officially become insane. Woke up, and first thing I did was come check this thread. Read everyone's post since I went to bed (and some old ones to get another laugh) and then checked out her new thread. Am I becoming a stalker also?

*going to seek mental help*