Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Consider it posted.

I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.

want me to help you get one deleted? Here's how to start.....

So, bry_all01 was acting bat *kitten* crazy last night in the forums, posting and re-posting and correcting grammar and spelling, re-writing some ladies sentences, etc.... that should get it deleted. :bigsmile:

that was AWESOME!!!!!!!! But, I wonder in order for it to get deleted, does someone actually have to report it, or will a mod just "stumble" on it?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

In addition to "heavier vs weighs more," I think we might need some education on the words, "can and can't," and "should and shouldn't."

If you CAN lift a 10 pound ream of paper, you CAN lift a 10 pound dumbbell. However, you're only lifting that paper once, not doing reps with it. Unless you're really weird. By the 10th rep, that dumbbell - or that ream of paper - might be harder to lift. That doesn't mean it's heavier. And it's easier to lift that 10 pound dumbbell while doing bicep curls than it is doing lateral raises. It STILL didn't get any heavier.

And just because you CAN lift a weight, doesn't mean you SHOULD lift it until you've built up more strength.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

In addition to "heavier vs weighs more," I think we might need some education on the words, "can and can't," and "should and shouldn't."

If you CAN lift a 10 pound ream of paper, you CAN lift a 10 pound dumbbell. However, you're only lifting that paper once, not doing reps with it. Unless you're really weird. By the 10th rep, that dumbbell - or that ream of paper - might be harder to lift. That doesn't mean it's heavier. And it's easier to lift that 10 pound dumbbell while doing bicep curls than it is doing lateral raises. It STILL didn't get any heavier.

And just because you CAN lift a weight, doesn't mean you SHOULD lift it until you've built up more strength.

Lorina, don't bother. It just isn't going to happen.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not even gonna touch the new thread. She is trying so hard to make a valid point, I'm not going to get involved. I can't do it anymore.

I could not agree with this more. I have to admit while I enjoyed last night's post so much I was crying, I think it is wrong to follower her around and harass her. As many times as people logically tried to point out the answers to her, she refused to listen. Sadly someone who is so set in their ways just will never get it. I kind of feel sorry for her. :ohwell: But to purposely follow her from thread to thread with the intentions of making her look stupid is nothing more than harassment and being a bully. It's one thing if a topic pops up, you check it out of curiosity and see it is her. But stalking her is different.

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. It is great to come back to every now and again for a good laugh. Thanks again for making me laugh to the point of tears! :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Lorina, don't bother. It just isn't going to happen.

I know. I'm just such an optimist! :flowerforyou:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    dumb-and-dumbfounded.jpg
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    i just checked the database and there is an entry for sperm!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There sure is...."Male..sperm..5 cals per shot..* giggling*

Laughing at the 25 pages of hilarious goodness. But "Male sperm," huh? As apposed to the other kind?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm not even gonna touch the new thread. She is trying so hard to make a valid point, I'm not going to get involved. I can't do it anymore.

I could not agree with this more. I have to admit while I enjoyed last night's post so much I was crying, I think it is wrong to follower her around and harass her. As many times as people logically tried to point out the answers to her, she refused to listen. Sadly someone who is so set in their ways just will never get it. I kind of feel sorry for her. :ohwell: But to purposely follow her from thread to thread with the intentions of making her look stupid is nothing more than harassment and being a bully. It's one thing if a topic pops up, you check it out of curiosity and see it is her. But stalking her is different.

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. It is great to come back to every now and again for a good laugh. Thanks again for making me laugh to the point of tears! :smile:

I agree with this.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    i just checked the database and there is an entry for sperm!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Laughing at the 25 pages of hilarious goodness. But "Male sperm," huh? As apposed to the other kind?

Maybe they should clarify it as human male. Rather than say....bull?
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Or whale...?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

haha I noticed that too,and then I did something that got me in trouble lol
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Yes, but how much protein is in that?

Presumably you need to ensure you've weighed that accurately?
    1 gram fat, 5 grams protein..if its accurately listed..LOL
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

That's why I always advocate swallowing rather than spitting. Besides, a lady never spits.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Or whale...?

or squirrel....
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

That's why I always advocate swallowing rather than spitting. Besides, a lady never spits.

Okay I just threw up a little in my mouth!
    <<<<<<<<<< Grossed out Lesbian LOL
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Consider it posted.

I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.

want me to help you get one deleted? Here's how to start.....

So, bry_all01 was acting bat *kitten* crazy last night in the forums, posting and re-posting and correcting grammar and spelling, re-writing some ladies sentences, etc.... that should get it deleted. :bigsmile:

ok, lets see if THAT got it deleted... :wink:
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options

hahaha

Just threw up in my mouth too.
    <<<<< Grossed out non-Lesbian. LOL

:)
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options
    Ok, I did read through some older posts. I haven't ever talked to her or been mean to her, but I must list a few of my favorites. I too agree with not stalking all her pages and being mean or rude. I think that this post was really funny, and it should just be left alone here. Although I did go through and read several other things I am not going to comment on any of her posts just to fight/debate her about it.

"Yes, sodium and salt will make you retain water"

"Your immune system have to work over time to get the water out of the soda water, juice, etc. that you drink."

"You don't have to eat frozen food to eat a lot of sodium a day. Salt has sodium in it as well."

"People need to realize the reason why man is in woman. A woman can bulk up too."

"Water helps a person loss."
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Ok, I did read through some older posts. I haven't ever talked to her or been mean to her, but I must list a few of my favorites. I too agree with not stalking all her pages and being mean or rude. I think that this post was really funny, and it should just be left alone here. Although I did go through and read several other things I am not going to comment on any of her posts just to fight/debate her about it.

"Yes, sodium and salt will make you retain water"

"Your immune system have to work over time to get the water out of the soda water, juice, etc. that you drink."

"You don't have to eat frozen food to eat a lot of sodium a day. Salt has sodium in it as well."

"People need to realize the reason why man is in woman. A woman can bulk up too."

"Water helps a person loss."

I also would like to state, for the record. I did not follow her, except to see what else she has posted, but did not comment at all. I just wanted to know if she was serious or seriously messing with all of us. I do not condone harrassing and/or bullying.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg