Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    i just checked the database and there is an entry for sperm!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha I noticed that too,and then I did something that got me in trouble lol

That's why I always advocate swallowing rather than spitting. Besides, a lady never spits.

Okay I just threw up a little in my mouth!
    <<<<<<<<<< Grossed out Lesbian LOL

funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Deleted it has been.

Does this mean I'm one of the cool kids now?

Consider it posted.

I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.

want me to help you get one deleted? Here's how to start.....

So, bry_all01 was acting bat *kitten* crazy last night in the forums, posting and re-posting and correcting grammar and spelling, re-writing some ladies sentences, etc.... that should get it deleted. :bigsmile:

ok, lets see if THAT got it deleted... :wink:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    what is the sat fat content on that!?!
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options
    "you make bunny cry"

LOL!!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Indeed! That pretty much sums it up. (And I can't even read that without hearing the accent!)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I feel like a wannabe cool kid. I've been involved in several deleted threads but have never been the OP of said threads. Maybe I need to up my game a bit.

I think I've been warned /messaged 7 or 8 times. It's like getting your name on the board and having checks put next to it. As long as I don't have to take a note home to mom and get it signed it's all good.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    so did anyone else go to her new thread, read that she would like to lose 100% body fat....yet further down she posted that 10-12% is essential body fat? hmmm. she is gonna be muscle woman! no fat to be heard of. above and beyond is all i can say.
    I thought the same thing at first but I think she actually means that she wants to lose ONLY fat (as opposed to fat AND muscle) not that she wants to lose 100% of her fat.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I am in a bit of a conundrum since mentioning that people are violating forum rules seems in itself to be a violation of forum rules (first rule of Fight Club: Never talk about Fight Club), but I feel compelled to point out that this entire thread has devolved into something really boorish and unnecessarily nasty. The OP is no longer engaging, and going after people in other threads, and continuing to discuss and denigrate other MFPers ARE specific violations of forum rules.

Time for people to act like grown ups and let it go.
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am in a bit of a conundrum since mentioning that people are violating forum rules seems in itself to be a violation of forum rules (first rule of Fight Club: Never talk about Fight Club), but I feel compelled to point out that this entire thread has devolved into something really boorish and unnecessarily nasty. The OP is no longer engaging, and going after people in other threads, and continuing to discuss and denigrate other MFPers ARE specific violations of forum rules.

Time for people to act like grown ups and let it go.

Agreed!
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i just checked the database and there is an entry for sperm!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There sure is...."Male..sperm..5 cals per shot..* giggling*

surely they are the TRUE "negative" calories....

Im sure you burn more producing a "shot" than you'd ingest.

did i cross the line there??? *giggle*
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

did i cross the line there??? *s*******

I believe you brought up a very valid point.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options

not sure if wearing my HRM chest strap tonight, for the purpose of research, will be such a passion inspiring move...
  • laureneva15
    Options

not sure if wearing my HRM chest strap tonight, for the purpose of research, will be such a passion inspiring move...

Probably not. You could always ask first tho and says its on the name of science and weight loss.

I wonder how they figured out if it was 5 grams or not.
    did they weigh it first then ingest ot or did they take samples over a period of time average out the weight and log that or did they find it through google? the joy of having a scientific based mind....
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

did i cross the line there??? *giggle*

You better log those burned calories and eat them back!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    So I'm a lil late on the muscle weighs the same as fat debate with that one chick, but I got caught up and all I can say is wow.. mainly because I was her, but then the I saw the light.. Thank god!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

I think I've been warned /messaged 7 or 8 times. It's like getting your name on the board and having checks put next to it. As long as I don't have to take a note home to mom and get it signed it's all good.

I'll forge it for you, if ya need :wink:
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've just gone back and read the last thread, only read the first page of this but all i can say and do is LOL

and repeatedly slam my head against my desk.
  • Jorra
    Options
    I've just gone back and read the last thread, only read the first page of this but all i can say and do is LOL

If you only read the first page, you are seriously missing out.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I meant i'd only read the first page of this thread (now i've read all 6), read all 20 of the last one :)
  • Jorra
    Options

I meant i'd only read the first page of this thread (now i've read all 6), read all 20 of the last one :)

Oh good, I wouldn't want you to miss anything!