Let me know you a little better

Replies

• MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    This is one of my tattoos. The Dying Gaul

The Gauls were defeated by Rome. Many of the Gauls fought in the nude with only their swords and shields. After their defeat this statue was created to celebrate Rome's victory but also to memorialize the Gaul's fierce bravery.

hptqeemywghg.jpg

What it means to me? We are born into this world naked (ignorant) We go into battle (life) with only our wits to protect ourselves. Our victors (demons) may defeat us but we'll put up one hell of a fight.
  • Droidbrew
    Droidbrew Posts: 68 Member
    I have marshmallows in my hot chocolate and I’m not afraid of going to bed early if I’m tired! There I’ve said it 🤓
  • Droidbrew
    Droidbrew Posts: 68 Member
    Droidbrew wrote: »
    I have marshmallows in my hot chocolate and I’m not afraid of going to bed early if I’m tired! There I’ve said it 🤓

Marshmallows in hot chocolate is the only way!

Totally. With cream?
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    My second husband was a psychologically abusuve narcissist who cheated on me and destroyed my life. After we split, she identified as a trans woman and needed my help, so I supported her through a very difficult gender transition. We’re close friends/family forever now, and she’s a much better person.

My dad is one of those narcissist . As you can imagine I live with this daily. Glad you were able to get away .
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    My second husband was a psychologically abusuve narcissist who cheated on me and destroyed my life. After we split, she identified as a trans woman and needed my help, so I supported her through a very difficult gender transition. We’re close friends/family forever now, and she’s a much better person.

My dad is one of those narcissist . As you can imagine I live with this daily. Glad you were able to get away .

I too am not a fan of that trait :(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,556 Member
    I'll never let it be said that I can't take a hint
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I cannot hold serious conversation. They all need to include sexual inuendo, sarcasm, humor, and inapproriate things.

My life. Lucky for me, my boss doesn't usually mind.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I have a hang up about being late to anything.
    Normally I'm at least 5min early.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Everytime i try and lie to anyone I get this stupid grin on my face that gives it away!
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    I can’t say the word Giraffe
  • epr31295
    Speel Chck is my best freind!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,614 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I cannot hold serious conversation. They all need to include sexual inuendo, sarcasm, humor, and inapproriate things.

Twins 😁
  • epr31295
    ailsalw wrote: »
    I can’t say the word Giraffe

i cant say specific

it comes out “pacific” and with a lil lisp so “pathsific”

Oh my goodness my entire family makes fun of me for the same word!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,187 Member
    I can speak two and a half languages. I’m also double jointed but didn’t discover it until a few years ago.

I've always said I was double-jointed but it was only a few years ago that I was officially diagnosed with hyperextensive joints, which is the medical term. When you get older and you've been hyperextending those joints for years it's not nearly as much fun.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I try very hard to be a fair and rational person but if you *kitten* me over I have no use for you and will forget you exsist.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,863 Member
    I can be very direct and to the point.