JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 62

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @FarmerCarla I made a Keto pecan pie for Thanksgiving. It used SF maple syrup. I thought it was good, Carl said it wasn’t gooey enough.

@kandd416 I, and I’m sure others, would be happy to try to answer your keto questions. I started by getting books from the library and reading on the internet. I love Diet Doctor dot com.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess, Happy Birthday! I'm glad you are beginning to feel better.

@sue_01, Happy Anniversary!
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @sue_01 Happy Anniversary! I've been married over 40 years, but not to the same man. My husband and I will have to wait until we're 85 to celebrate 40 years. :)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess Happy Birthday! I hope you're completely recovered before Christmas!
    @salleewins You're so close to your goal! That's exciting!
    @quiltingjaine I ordered maple syrup extract to make sugar-free maple syrup. I hope it's tolerable. I don't think the pecan pie recipe I found calls for maple syrup.
  • quiltingjaine
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @sue_01 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
  • quiltingjaine
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @ghy5 and @motheroftwins95 Mr. Hershey used to be my best friend in the form of a LARGE (8 oz) bar! Too much work unwrapping those Kisses! Now I can’t remember the last time I had a bar!