December 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    @Elise4270 - I hadn't noticed that @garygse had all odd numbers until you pointed it out. Made me start wondering if we could do all Prime number runs! I may have to think that one through, it could be fun though! Also we could run multiples of PI in March in honor of PI day :) This is what happens when I don't get to run... my mind wanders into areas it probably should!

Mmm. I like pi(e). I’m down for it. Might remind us come March! I like odd numbers. Pi, 3.14 adds to an even number, but since March is odd, (3), it evens it all out for me :smiley:

@msarobix Those are screenshots from Garmin put in to a collage app, pic collage. I got lazy.
  • msarobix
    msarobix Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    @Elise427, okay thanks I like how it tracked everything by year. I use the Nike running app, but I don't think it has a break down like that. I created a spreadsheet to track my runs for 2019, so I guess I will have this sort of data this year. but it would be interesting to have the history too. If I get motivated, maybe I will go back and log all my past runs.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    @katharmonic Thanks! You have steadily made progress through the years! The graph can be found under INSIGHTS on Garmin.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Feb ‘15 is when I joined the running group. Not ‘14 as I marked in the progress. Wow. See there! On my own I ran 100 miles for the year (I was cycling the 3 years before) and the following year ran more than 700.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »

P.S. Went indoor climbing with the kids! This time I just watched over them (their first time ever). They loved it and next time, I'm determined to try some myself. Thanks a lot for the idea, @martaindale ! :flowerforyou:

So glad your kids tried it out!! I'm sure you will have fun if you give it a try next time. I went today and got a workout in. It really is so much fun!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile that sounds like a really fun little run! Or it should be - can't believe the lax organization of it. I wish they would do a race here under the lights on the lake display. They used to have a late night time people could run through (like 11 pm) right before it closed for the season but they stopped doing that. Great job on your 950 miles!