New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    8sn3v179ajlq.jpeg These look good has anyone tried them? I think I remember seeing on here but searched and couldn’t find.
    fq0d80jqfuvy.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    8sn3v179ajlq.jpeg These look good has anyone tried them? I think I remember seeing on here but searched and couldn’t find.
    fq0d80jqfuvy.jpeg

Well, didn't *they* just do Trader Joe's one better with the added cashews.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    k...these aren't 'new' to the shelves, but new to me...
    Love the figs - however, I've bought many bags thus far and 1/2 are super soft and yummo and the rest aren't so much...still ok though
    The BDay protein bar is just like candy - super sweet...but so yummy (it's a definite desserty-item for me)
    The Kashi bar isn't as sweet as the pure protein, but better for breakfast - filling w/ all nuts
    pkkrkz23ct94.jpg
    ncwklv98ekxu.jpg
    v2r8iaub0z2h.jpg

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    o1wjlvhz3biy.jpeg
    Ok so not new- but new to me. Watermelon radishes! Anyone try them?
  • spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 230 Member
    mg07030 wrote: »
    o1wjlvhz3biy.jpeg

I grow them every year- crisp and spicy as well as beautiful.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    o1wjlvhz3biy.jpeg

I grow them every year- crisp and spicy as well as beautiful.

Wow!! Can’t wait to try em!! I eat a lot of vegetables- but it’s amazing how many are still out there to try! That might be a good new thread actually. Can’t wait for a post with your veggies in bloom!! 🌸

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Dunkin Donuts has a new Girl Scouts flavored shortbread trefoil coffee flavor... it is AMAZING!
    ntnerrt8xhz8.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Love the figs - however, I've bought many bags thus far and 1/2 are super soft and yummo and the rest aren't so much...still ok though
    The BDay protein bar is just like candy - super sweet...but so yummy (it's a definite desserty-item for me)
    The Kashi bar isn't as sweet as the pure protein, but better for breakfast - filling w/ all nuts
    pkkrkz23ct94.jpg
    ncwklv98ekxu.jpg
    v2r8iaub0z2h.jpg

Pure protein bars absolutely do taste like candy. So do some of the Quests! Pumpkin, birthday cake especially.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg
    These are fantastic! They are individually wrapped so they stay fresh and soft and are perfectly portioned.
    pkkrkz23ct94.jpg
    ncwklv98ekxu.jpg
    v2r8iaub0z2h.jpg

Figs are my happy fruit! I love them so!

• Anathema113
    Anathema113 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm always on the lookout for good proteins since my mornings are always busy and usually am making some sort of "mix" first thing in the morning. I actually found a great one that I love both their chocolate and vanilla flavors. I found them through a health and wellness company (www.amare.com/22043) who don't push their products for weight loss but the more I read about them, the more I see a lot of people getting thinner and healthier (the products are geared toward helping to normalize the gut microbiome and stabilize the gut-brain axis).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    179162_1.jpg

Going to try this for Lunch tomorrow. Found it at Walmart the other week.

I loved the cauliflower and the broccoli cauliflower mix ones. Let us know how this one is. I thought it was a nice easy alternative if you want to bring on the go or if you are traveling because doesn’t have to be refrigerated and lasts awhile.

This one was so bland & boring taste wise. It would have been better if it were a tad sweeter maybe with some cinnamon or cinnamon sugar.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg
    These are fantastic! They are individually wrapped so they stay fresh and soft and are perfectly portioned.

[/quote]

Omg...these wouldn't last too long in my cupboard I'm thinking....two of my favorite things! they look/sound so yummo!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg

Omg...these wouldn't last too long in my cupboard I'm thinking....two of my favorite things! they look/sound so yummo![/quote]
    These look delicious! They even have other flavors on their websites but I am a huge fig fan.

@kellyjellybellyjelly I agree they are boring plain but I expected that for the cauliflower and broccoli bc it’s just plain veg lol. I had to add spices and salsa ground chicken etc. I mixed with a bunch of stuff. I bet sweet potato would be good with cinnamon and truvia or drizzle of maple syrup and butter.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    uegy1tt99arc.jpeg
    ph9p43yg2pav.jpeg

Omg...these wouldn't last too long in my cupboard I'm thinking....two of my favorite things! they look/sound so yummo![/quote]

and of course...not available to Canadians
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    This month will be four years this thread has been around.

WOW! I have to say this is my favorite thread on this whole website, lol. It is so much fun to try new products, read all your reviews, and get new fun ideas. None of my friends in real life understand my excitement for new products as much as you guys do. :smile:

Happy new year all and lets see how many years we can keep this thread going!

Also here is a sample of frozen bean, they will send you free pack around your birthday! I forgot I signed up my boyfriend for this and his came in the mail last week. If your birthday is passed, you can always pretend your birthday is next month :wink:

http://thefrozenbean.com/birthday-deal/

zat12g25m31s.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    This month will be four years this thread has been around.

WOW! I have to say this is my favorite thread on this whole website, lol. It is so much fun to try new products, read all your reviews, and get new fun ideas. None of my friends in real life understand my excitement for new products as much as you guys do. :smile:

Happy new year all and lets see how many years we can keep this thread going!

Also here is a sample of frozen bean, they will send you free pack around your birthday! I forgot I signed up my boyfriend for this and his came in the mail last week. If your birthday is passed, you can always pretend your birthday is next month :wink:

http://thefrozenbean.com/birthday-deal/

zat12g25m31s.png

Thank you for sharing that, I just signed up!!! :)

Also, free coupon for silk dairy free creamers! Not sure how long it will be good for, I saw it in an email from Freeflys!
    http://www.danoneawayfromhome.com/silkcreamersingles/#frmx
    pm1msidw1tjs.png