Welcome New Members!

Replies

• era366
    era366 Posts: 1 Member
    Happy New Year! I first signed up a while back but didn't participate. Now I'm ready to make a change and am nervous and excited. My goals are to shed some weight but, more importantly, to change my habits so I can be healthy and strong!
  • Hi my name is Sonya and this is my 3rd day. I would like to lose 25-30lbs. It was recommended that I do the 1500 calorie but I’m trying for 1280 each day. I hope this works. Good luck with a new life style everyone!
  • I'm a big believer in the myfitinesspal app. I've had some success in the past but been inactive for quite awhile and now hoping to achieving some weight lose and improving my cardio. All support and motivation is kindly accepted. Cheers!
  • MiguelGaG
    MiguelGaG Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi all !! My name is Miguel.
    I am new. Goal for the new year: Reduce 2 Stone before summer. I lost a lot over the last two years but put back on some during Christmas !! :smiley:
  • louisew1x
    louisew1x Posts: 8 Member
    Hi. I started two days ago.
  • louisew1x
    I'm a big believer in the myfitinesspal app. I've had some success in the past but been inactive for quite awhile and now hoping to achieving some weight lose and improving my cardio. All support and motivation is kindly accepted. Cheers!

Keep at it. I'm hoping to lose some weight with this app
  • louisew1x
    Hi my name is Sonya and this is my 3rd day. I would like to lose 25-30lbs. It was recommended that I do the 1500 calorie but I’m trying for 1280 each day. I hope this works. Good luck with a new life style everyone!

I started at the same time as you. Could really eat a bar of chocolate or packet of crisps now. Good luck.