2019 Welcome Noobs to MFP

Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
Welcome to the MFP Community. This is a discussion we have created to welcome the new people in our community, to have a discussion where new folks can meet one another, AND ask questions of existing members.

We are not going to do an adopt-a-noob discussion this year so encourage our awesome veterans to hang out in the discussion if you are interested in helping answer questions our noobs need to know.

Replies

• Do I have to upgrade to the premium to track my macros
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Do I have to upgrade to the premium to track my macros

No, you don't need to upgrade to premium to track; you would need to upgrade if you wanted to create custom amounts.
    You can change your macro percentages without upgrading to premium (My Home / Goals / Daily Nutrition Goals - click edit box), unfortunately you can't set macros in grams which many people prefer - that is a premium feature.
  • zulfaizuddin
    zulfaizuddin Posts: 4 Member
    Happy new year. I am 66 kgs and looking forward to gain muscles and toned body.
  • judymurphy80
    judymurphy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Alex wrote: »
    Welcome to the MFP Community. This is a discussion we have created to welcome the new people in our community, to have a discussion where new folks can meet one another, AND ask questions of existing members.

We are not going to do an adopt-a-noob discussion this year so encourage our awesome veterans to hang out in the discussion if you are interested in helping answer questions our noobs need to know.

Sounds wonderful. I can use all the help I can get right now. And hopefully someday, I will be the one helping the newbies!!!
  • pablodeleon1112
    pablodeleon1112 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. I’m Pablo, I would like to drop 20 lbs.

This discussion has been closed.