MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join this challenge? It sounds like something I could really get onboard with! I know you are already in week two, and I am far behind, but I would like to start up on Monday. Is that OK?
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    It's never too late to join!! Just add your name to the sheet and start logging on Monday :)
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I missed 2 days of working out because my dad showed up early. He's gone now so I can resume where I was. I'll make up my life this Sunday. The timing works out perfectly!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    A little over 600 damage for today!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Push through the weekend guys. Hit him hard :D
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    ok, you will be updated!

Thank you so much!!! I did not want to "die" :)
  • statia152
    Options
    OMG Kinda79 ~ What the f**k did you do to burn 3k plus of Friday?! I'm exhausted just looking at that number.LOL I got my 702 in for today, looks lame seeing your's
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    OMG Kinda79 ~ What the f**k did you do to burn 3k plus of Friday?! I'm exhausted just looking at that number.LOL I got my 702 in for today, looks lame seeing your's

She's a MACHINE!!!! I was all excited like - ooooh, maybe I'll get highest two weeks in a row. And then one of my favorite MFP's comes in and pulls the rug out from under me! Sneaky, that Kinda. ;-)

:smooched: Love ya, Chick!
  • laureneva15
    Options
    holy bleep! Jabba is in the 50% range, keep it up guys!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Don't forget tomorrow is earn back a life day!
  • 1_up
    Options

haha I plan on earning one back! :D
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Just as well! I injured myself on Tuesday- tore my calf muscle (Bl**dy C25K!) and couldn't even walk so I've lost 2 lives! :sad: :sad: :sad: Gonna walk today and if it holds up will go to dance class tonight which will just about get me 600.

Life on the edge.... :laugh:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that! I wish you the best and I hope for a speedy recovery!
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    Just went in to log my calories from yesterday and saw all the red... come on people... we can do this!!!!
    Rosy67 - Hope you get better soon! :)
  • statia152
    Options

Just as well! I injured myself on Tuesday- tore my calf muscle (Bl**dy C25K!) and couldn't even walk so I've lost 2 lives! :sad: :sad: :sad: Gonna walk today and if it holds up will go to dance class tonight which will just about get me 600.

Life on the edge.... :laugh:

There's no point in re-injuring the calf, maybe you should rest? You said it was torn, not pulled -- big difference. I wish the best for you. XOXO
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Today is the day I murder calories to get back that life! :) And to feel better about the crap my neighbor has been buying me ;) Good luck everyone today!! I want to see big numbers!!
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I got in a wreck last night and so I just went home instead of dancing to burn calories. I lost another life because of it. Don't worry, no one was hurt except for my poor truck. I don't think she'll make it out alive. The positive is that I finally fixed up my vintage bike and I now have a healthy and green main mode of transportation.
  • statia152
    Options
    I got in a wreck last night and so I just went home instead of dancing to burn calories. I lost another life because of it. Don't worry, no one was hurt except for my poor truck. I don't think she'll make it out alive. The positive is that I finally fixed up my vintage bike and I now have a healthy and green main mode of transportation.

Bummer about your truck!! I've been in 6 accidents (so far) and it really messes with the body. I can't believe you aren't feeling it today. But I'm glad everyone's ok.
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I came out of it with just a small scrape on my knee and my bf already had a broken rib from earlier this week and that was it. I don't even feel sore today. If you saw my truck, you would be shocked that that was it. Thank goodness for seat belts.
  • FloatingNee
    FloatingNee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Having fun and staying motivated. Proud to announce I've lost 4lbs so far after a 2 month plateau :)