JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

@aFit50 Whatever the dilemma, I'm here for you. Lean on me anytime. Wishing for the best outcomes for you & yours. Peace to you my friend!

Thanks so much Donna ~ appreciate your kindness. :smile: Just the challenges that comes sometimes with extended family ....
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @quiltingjaine thanks for the reminder, two days previous I stayed under calories and supposedly (according to my fitbit) burned over 1000 throughout the day. That may be the reason I lost. Do you think it would be smarter, from now on to look at everything from a 2-3 day perspective rather then a daily one?

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 You're doing great, and I love your excitement! Like following Christ, losing weight can have it's rough spots, but there's a lot of fun and excitement on the journey. :) For both, the end result is worth the effort and the rewards are great.

@Thewaffle86 Yes, I usually stay the same or gain after a long walk. You're arleady down over 5 lb. this round--great work! Persistence pays!

@deepwoodslady and @SheilaBoneham I'm waiting for the temp to climb before my walk. I'm cold with temps in the 50's. I would definitely stay indoors for temps in the teens.

@NormaV14 I'm right behind you to reach the 135 lb. goal. We've got this! You look more muscular than me in your profile pic. That's something I have to work on.