JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    @euronorris Thank you for that mouthwatering description! We had a neighbor in southern Illinois who was British. We enjoyed one holiday dinner with her family and the Yorkshire pudding was SOOOO good. Very much like the popovers I used to make.

Yes, they are delicious! You can buy frozen ready made ones now, but they are nowhere near as good!!! Luckily I find them very simple to make so it's not an issue, and I make a big batch of the batter and freeze it in portions to use in future weeks which saves time.

My mother in law makes a large version with sultanas etc in it which is different, but also REALLY tasty! I never stay within my calories when we go to her house for dinner! haha
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    @sue_01 Okay, Sue, it's the end of another round, so give me a clue! Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know your story, but are you here to maintain or to lose weight? I never see grumbling from you, so whatever you're doing must be working. Right?
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    @back2cute Sorry you're going through a stressful time. It may not help to remind you everyone else has those times, too. We cope in different ways. I pray and stay busy. Years ago, I ran to relieve stress in my chaotic marriage. It kept me slim. I only gained weight when I remarried and became relaxed and content. Everything has a price! Over the years, I've learned prayer and studying God's Word keeps me focused, through good times and bad. I have Christ, which means I have an advocate with the Father. I wish you well as you work through your issues.