• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,939 Member
    Options
    I love all these photos!

Keep 'em coming!
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    P90X3: X3 Yoga, a 5-mile run, and 18 holes of disc golf. WOw, the wind was wicked for the run! 20MPH!! It was a very slow run, that's for sure.

Thanks everyone for the Welcome Back messages. It's great seeing so many familiar names still here. Gotta love perseverance!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast: Bulk: Arms/Ab Shredder"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Another lovely evening of snowshoeing! Lots of fresh snow and milder weather makes it a perfect workout for me!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Bulk: Legs/Back"=Done!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Almost 5 months into doing CrossFit and trying to keep up with the 20 something's. The Olympic lifting part is my strength - no pun intended and the 20 something's are trying to keep up with me on some lifts. Today is my favorite - deadlift day !!!

There is a CrossFit group who shares some space at my gym. Those are some tough workouts! Impressive!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Yesterday- P90X3: The Challenge (10/12) I had to do lat pull downs instead of pull ups.

Today- P90X3: CVX (8-pound dumbbell) and a 3-mile interval run
  • seankicks1
    seankicks1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    45 and back on track eating clean. Intermittent fasting and down 13 lbs and feeling great! feel free to add me.
  • puregrace71
    puregrace71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Cathy and I’m 47( how did that happen??) I am looking to get fit and lose 3 stone, which I have done before through a slimming group so I know I have the will power. It all went back obviously but I’m optimistic this time that with the exercise I can maintain once I’m at my target. I have 6 kids(yes!) 4 grown up and 2 at home with me. Im on meds for a lifelong condition which have caused my weight gain in the first place but being honest, my diet and exercise habits were pretty poor before I started this! Good to connect with other 40+ members! Feel free to add me as a friend. Im hoping to get down to my target by about September, is that realistic I wonder? I hope so, wish me luck!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Bulk: Shoulders/Chest"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Didn't workout over the weekend, traveled out of town...so, one more half cycle of Arnold Smash can fit in before the end of the month, keep it up everyone, finish the month out strong!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    i forgot to post this morning...

Brute Force Alpha 3!!!
    3 moves, 4 times through...40-30-20-10 reps.
    Got it done in under 15 minutes.
    I wanna go back to bed now!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Rest-=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 4=Done! 55#...not sure exact time.
    Damn Fitbit isn’t working right. Display won’t “display” so unable to set to workout. Hoped it would automatically record...like the other day. Nope. Best guess is 15-16 minutes.
    I’ll use the phone timer tomorrow.
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Rest-=Done!

I don't believe you! 😉
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    My workout schedule is off by a day because of back to back double shifts at work.
    Saturday: P90X3 The Warrior
    Sunday: Rest (double shift at work)
    Monday: Double shift at work
    Tuesday: P90X3: Total Synergistics and a 3-mile run
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    There's no ballet tonight so I can actually lift weights instead of being gone all evening...yay!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Rest-=Done!

I don't believe you! 😉

it was real this time. 12 hours of stomach flu or food poisoning. don't know which, don't care, LOL! got it out of me and feel better. back at it now.