New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The fudge covered nutter butters - they were good but there were some cons:

The chocolate seemed to dull the taste of the nutter butters. I am used to them having a strong pb flavor - these not so much.

There are only 12 cookies in a package. I feel like if I wasnt counting calories/macros I would eat the whole package in one sitting trying to find that deep pb flavor of the nutter butter.

They're still good and I will enjoy them as a treat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the review! That is interesting because the reason I like nutter butter so much is the super strong peanut butter flavor and the almost powdery coating the cookies have. I can see how it could dull the flavor. I might pass on them in favor of trying the super stuffed Oreos or hostess cereals.
    josette06 wrote: »

The chocolate seemed to dull the taste of the nutter butters. I am used to them having a strong pb flavor - these not so much.

There are only 12 cookies in a package. I feel like if I wasnt counting calories/macros I would eat the whole package in one sitting trying to find that deep pb flavor of the nutter butter.

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review! That is interesting because the reason I like nutter butter so much is the super strong peanut butter flavor and the almost powdery coating the cookies have. I can see how it could dull the flavor. I might pass on them in favor of trying the super stuffed Oreos or hostess cereals.
    josette06 wrote: »

Yes, I would go to the Oreos. I was disappointed that I ate 4 nutter butters instead of 2 most stuf Oreos.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    lzcuvo3drt45.jpg

I had the chocolate ones and was disappointed. They were ok
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Youfreshnaturals also had a Halloween line-up, but I didn't realize at the time.

I bet he could bring the Cadbury & Peep flavor backs for Easter. I hope he does a Cotton Candy flavor correctly (Epic Spreads flavor was awful) & a flavor similar to Epic Spreads Firework that popped in your mouth when you ate it.

Here's my other favorite the Vanilla Fresharoos

• JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    xt2h6vwuyrdf.png

I would try these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    xt2h6vwuyrdf.png

I would try these!
    Me too, I think these were posted, but still haven't seen in stores. :(
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had them ?
    xecsx6eaz83s.jpg
    igwk3q4itayd.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Omg never knew they made these before!!!! I must try! I loveeee funnel cake but haven’t had in years!
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Has anyone had them ?
    xecsx6eaz83s.jpg
    igwk3q4itayd.jpg

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    on those bob red mills food bars- what are the macros? where do we buy them?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I saw them being advertised for awhile now but can’t seem to find them in store and they don’t have a locator for the bars specifically.

But going to their website I found one dollar off coupon which should make them probably close to free if your store sells singles 😁! I printed for when I finally see them lol https://www.bobsredmill.com/get-a-coupon.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAyrXiBRAjEiwATI95mcNCEgmjRwyGiAyIcSg8Dc1ins1c5apj_qglZ18gI1eZBgES4urnVBoCgfwQAvD_BwE
    debtay123 wrote: »
    on those bob red mills food bars- what are the macros? where do we buy them?

It also says try the bars for free but you have to pay shipping, no thanks! ap4cys2sxena.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    uc3mlbay10xo.jpeg
    I was really impressed with this chicken. It was super easy to make. The sauce was chicken really had that awesome coating like when you buy it from a Chinese place. It tasted almost BETTER than takeout. I was really impressed with how good it was, and would definitely buy again. I want to try their other varieties now. I paired with some cauliflower rice and it was perfect. eu33cuq2mwlw.jpeg
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The Sprouts near me has the good artic zero pints on sale for 99 cents! They didn't thaw out and refreeze like I figured they might have. I asked the cashier if they were getting rid of them but she couldn't say, so we'll see. I hope not though!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Has anyone had them ?
    xecsx6eaz83s.jpg
    igwk3q4itayd.jpg

I kept talking about that at work telling my coworker she should buy them when she went to get her milkshake at Burger King. She did & let me try one & it definitely tastes like Funnel Cake!

Two twins that do food reviews on Instagram said that they taste even better with the Mini Cinis icing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »
    The Sprouts near me has the good artic zero pints on sale for 99 cents! They didn't thaw out and refreeze like I figured they might have. I asked the cashier if they were getting rid of them but she couldn't say, so we'll see. I hope not though!

I wish I could find the Toffee Crunch pint.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    36glbcrj1e2x.jpg
    8f9a8tdhxdjz.jpg
    23zxxt3oao8k.jpg

These have been the latest obsession at my house. Two of us go through 3 bags in a week no problem.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just curious what you all think of Lil Buff Cakes. Contemplating an order but I want to hear opinions on it. Is it moist? Favorite flavors?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I know a lot of us loved the Hershey gold and some may be wanting to try so thought I’d share this awesome deal my friend sent
    me! kgbms533o2t6.jpeg
    https://www.freebieshark.com/2019/01/target-hersheys-gold-chocolate-10oz-bag-only-33.html
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    z852tislcyzt.png
    Seems interesting...I'm giving this a trial. It's essentially erythritol + sucralose + soluble corn fiber (same fiber that's used in quest bars). Not planning on using a ton @ once