What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    That I miss a lot when I'm working on here lol and I still need to post in the voice thread

You haven’t missed anything.

i wonder what you've missed
  • iMago
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    That I miss a lot when I'm working on here lol and I still need to post in the voice thread

You haven’t missed anything.

i wonder what you've missed

Just ask and I’ll tell.

a family maybe? children? do you miss them?
  • iMago
    Options
    No I don’t miss any if that. Do you?

i think that's good for you. to hold on to something so hard, with everything you have. and to see it slip away all the same - that might be very hard to accept.

but you don't have to feel that way
  • iMago
    Options

i think that's good for you. to hold on to something so hard, with everything you have. and to see it slip away all the same - that might be very hard to accept.

I wouldn’t know, is it? I’ve never had the fortune of having kids. I’ve always wanted a couple.

you could tell us. you did say in another thread that you've lost your wife. your kids. the love of your life. and all your friends.

i can't imagine which of those hurts the worst. probably losing the children.

but if none of that happened then it's good i think. if that happened to a lesser man who knows what it would do to them. what sort of path they'd go down.

so it's good that it didn't happen to you
  • iMago
    Options

I wouldn’t know, is it? I’ve never had the fortune of having kids. I’ve always wanted a couple.

you could tell us. you did say in another thread that you've lost your wife. your kids. the love of your life. and all your friends.

i can't imagine which of those hurts the worst. probably losing the children.

but if none of that happened then it's good i think. if that happened to a lesser man who knows what it would do to them. what sort of path they'd go down.

so it's good that it didn't happen to you

That stuff did happen. Not really worth talking about in the what’s on your mind thread, it’s not on my mind.

i can respect that. things like that can be really hard to cope with.

i hope you find some inner peace about those things regardless. and i truly hope you enjoy the time you have.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    8diym41rlc6e.jpeg
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    8diym41rlc6e.jpeg

Phew. I thought it said onanism. Different thing

Googles 'onanism'
    'Coitus interruptus' ahahahahah.
    I'm unworthy.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I think it's acceptable as M/bates
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I think it's acceptable as M/bates

You know all the lingo. You could teach me so much

You know all the big words *you* can learn me so much too.