February 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    @elise4270 wow that surgery looks cool! (yeah I'm a bone nut being a radiographer). If you are willing, think you can get and share your before and after xrays? I'd love to see them. Only if you are willing though, totally understand if not.

Yes, I plan on asking for some bad *kitten* post op xrays. And will absolutely share them. I’m sure they’ll be nothing exceptional, unless there are surprises!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,954 Member
    SUNDAY was a 5k trail race, #5 of 6 on the same course. This time we had clear trail, some not-bad mud, and a few sections with treacherous ice. I felt great and got my best time since November 2017!

WTG! I'm sure that felt fantastic!!!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited February 2019
    @girlinahat I hope @ariceroni shares how to sex the Drosophila fruit fly. I remember some friends in biology classes having to sort them on eye color... and sex.. or eye color was sex...

Regarding depression Sorry about the not looking depressed comment. How you feel shouldn’t be minimized. Most of us (depressed) try really hard to maintain composure outwardly.

I know.... pm me your address and I’ll send you something? not sure what but I’ll find something. Anyone else wanna send a pick me up gift?
  • noblsheep
    noblsheep Posts: 584 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @girlinahat I hope @ariceroni shares how to sex the Drosophila fruit fly. I remember some friends in biology classes having to sort them on eye color... and sex.. or eye color was sex...

Regarding depression Sorry about the not looking depressed comment. How you feel shouldn’t be minimized. Most of us (depressed) try really hard to maintain composure outwardly.

I know.... pm me your address and I’ll send you something? not sure what but I’ll find something. Anyone else wanna send a pick me up gift?

@girlinahat Seconded here. PM an address and I'll send you something interesting and/or wacky and/or practical. Your pick.

Re: depression, sorry to hear about it. I've gotten similar comments, maybe some people just don't think very much. If you ever need to talk about it or anything else, feel welcome to shoot me something.