JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~|~ ROUND 69

Options

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    SURVEY:
    1.) How many times do you all step on the scale?
    2.)
    What kind of scale are you using?
    3.) how much did it cost, if you remember?
    4.) Do you feel it is accurate and/or how satisfied are you with your scale?

I know a scale is never 100% accurate but I want one that is the same at least twice when I step on it and not all over the place like the one I have now.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!! Have a great day! B):)

1. As many times it takes to register, I sometimes sway a little. But in all seriousness I weigh in once a day, but it always says the same number if I do an accuracy check.
    2. a digital scale because to read anything else would require me to have in my contacts and that's too much work for when I first get up.
    3. I don't recall, probably about a $20 walmart one
    4. Gd I hope so.... and I like it ok, I don't think I'd have any better luck with a different scale.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @IsMollyReallyHungry, I weigh once a day. I have a body analyzer scale from Vanity Planet. I bought mine a year ago at a discount. The cost is $125. I think I paid $70. I bought one for my Niece, she loves hers too.

Weight limit•397lbs
    Measurements ~
    Weight in pounds, stones, kilos
    Bone mass
    Water weight%
    Muscle mass%
    Body fat%
    Settings for Male or Female and multiple users

It's being offered now at -
    http://vpwow.com/cupcakework Read the info about it and the reviews. If you want it use discount code: cupcakework for 60% off.