Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,245 Member
    @quilteryoyo Sorry for your loss. That’s definitely a hard way to start the month.

@samthepanda Kudos on the improvement!

Welcome to the new folks!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    @rheddmobile and @shanaber thanks for the tips! I've been doing stretches on the steps today and massage. I'll try the rocker squats tomorrow, hopefully that helps but it makes sense
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    @ContraryMaryMary What a great bunch you have there!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    I'm torn. I can run now carrying all the aid with me, avoiding large patches of ice, unplowed areas

Or i can wait till 130pm. Put my stuff on the bleachers and run on a track where it's 45 degrees. And all i have to do is watch out for people who don't follow the rules
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited March 2019
    @rusgolden this may work. If not maybe @garygse still has the design.. i have it at home.
    I just realized this is SISU. Not embrace the suck haha, silly me. 😕 Maybe Gary will design an ETS shirt? Ah well.

nope wont work...
    https://www.zazzle.com/mens_sport_tek_competitor_t_shirt-235164354232282328?design.areas=[zazzle_shirt_10x12_front]&context=114665145461564452
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    I'm torn. I can run now carrying all the aid with me, avoiding large patches of ice, unplowed areas

Or i can wait till 130pm. Put my stuff on the bleachers and run on a track where it's 45 degrees. And all i have to do is watch out for people who don't follow the rules

I vote 130. I'll always go unencumbered over carrying crap while avoiding ice