Replies

• whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Avocado toast w/Ezekiel bread
    Snack - Banana
    Lunch - English muffin, egg, cheese, ham
    Snack - Protein bar
    Dinner - Meatloaf w/mashed potatoes (from Sprouts)
    I should have enough left for one more snack
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Cheerios with a sliced banana, skim milk
    Snack - Hardboiled egg
    Lunch - Ham, prov cheese, spinach & tomato on light wheat bread, Cheez-its (the reduced fat kind), a small apple, a spinach side salad with a dash of balsamic vinaigrette.
    Snack - a cup or two of Skinny Pop pocorn, some carrot sticks, some red bell peppers
    Dinner - Chicken parmesan over spaghetti..a small portion for me. A generous garden side salad w/ dash of balsamic vinaigrette.
    Pre-workout snack - An avocado smashed w/ s&p on toast.

I need more protein and more healthy fat
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 slice chocolate chip banana bread, fried egg with salsa, coffee
    Lunch: spinach & onion quesadilla with sour cream & shredded lettuce, 1/2 Fuji apple, a homemade cappuccino & 2 Biscoff cookies
    Dinner: BBQ tofu, 1/2 baked potato with spicy mustard, steamed broccoli & chocolate lover's ice cream sandwich
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Two hashbrowns. Smoothie with spinach and mixed frozen fruit.
    Quinoa with black beans, mushrooms, olives, and spinach. Serving of tempeh in bbq sauce.
    Chickpea flour pancake with coconut and maple syrup.
    Tofu sandwich with hummus and spinach.
    Rice with beans and cabbage.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, power breakfast sammich from Dunkin (pretty good macros, actually!)
    Lunch: Cilantro and lime chicken with provalone and tomato on a multigrain wrap
    Afternoon snack: Protein shake made with milk
    Dindins: Salmon shakshuka over rice

Will probably have 1-2 homemade cocktails using some malibu and tropical flavored juice cause Friday and I have the calories. ^^
  • JessAndreia
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Smoothie with mixed frozen fruit and spinach. Tofu sandwich with hummus and spinach.
    Chickpea pasta with gardein meatballs. Roasted broccoli.
    Kale and arugula salad with a lemon thyme dressing. Small vegan poutine. Chocolate chip cookie.
    Sauteed rapini and mushrooms.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Pretty out of character for me...

Breakfast: pineapple Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: leftover chickpea curry with tons of vegetables, more coffee
    Dinner: full size birthday cake shake (Steak & Shake), no whipped cream - and many hours later, a McDouble with no bun.

Yikes! At least it's not every day.
  • wrziesmer
    wrziesmer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OMAD..... 1 hard boiled egg, omelet with 3 eggs, spinach, onion, garlic, cheddar and bell pepper. Pork/beef patty with slice of cheese, dill pickle, and hot sauce. 1 large sausage link with bacon wrapped around it and onions and spinach sauteed over top. Zeal wellness to top it off.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with lemon curd, 1 fried egg, coffee
    Lunch: small hamburger (local diner, old-fashioned style) with pickle, tomato, lettuce & onion, and some of my husband's curly fries
    Snack: iced coffee (black) & a cinnamon donut
    Dinner: sushi roll with pickled ginger and a 1 liter of lemon LaCroix
  • seltzermint555
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 large avocado on toast, 1 boiled egg, coffee
    Lunch: baked wheat rotini with tomatoes, onions, TVP "meat" tomato sauce & mozzarella on top
    Dinner: vegetarian curry meatballs (4), carrots, celery sticks, garlic hummus, and 2 S'mores Girl Scout cookies with a mug of cinnamon apple tea
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Egg white scrambled with reduced fat feta and tomato. A peach Two Good yogurt.

Lunch: Chicken salad on an Ole Extreme Wellness spinach wrap. Sea Salt Pop Chips

Dinner: Cheeseburger Salad. Extra lean ground meat on top of a bed of lettuce, tomato, pickles, french fries, and topped with a ketchup/light mayo sauce. So tasty!

Snacks: A Trader Joe's ABC bar midday (almond butter encased in a chocolate cookie type bar. It's ok. A little dry) and some Enlightened White Chocolate Raspberry ice cream. May have some cantaloupe or popcorn in a bit as I'm still a bit hungry.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 portion of tuscan chicken pasta left over from dinners
    Lunch: Protein smoothie from the cafe at the gym. Friend bought it for me, I think it consisted of almond milk, protein powder, mango, strawberry, and yogurt?
    Snack: Small package of roasted chicken flavored Hula-hoops
    Dinner: Pesto pasta dish made with chicken, bowties, sundried tomatoes, grape tomatoes, broccoli, parm, and pesto. Was delicious! c:

Still hungry, have about 350 cals leftover, and 23g protein left yet to hit goal, so I may have some greek yogurt or another snack later on.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast = oatmeal with diced zucchini, melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = 1 serving of leftover frozen pizza, frosted mini wheats

Dinner = spaghetti and meatballs, using spaghetti squash for the noodles, diced zucchini and diced red onion added in to the sauce.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cardamon granola with almond milk

Lunch: Pilaf with peas, carrots, and mushrooms, refried black beans, Larabar

Dinner: Jackfruit stew with vegetables and hazelnuts, more pilaf
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: raspberry mousse flavor Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp. of whipped topping added to make it "mousse-ier"...and coffee

Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger patty with pickles & red onion slices (no bun), 6 baby carrots, 1 serving homemade potato salad with celery & chopped boiled egg, 1/2 pear

Dinner: stir fry veggies and edamame over brown rice, and will be having a small slice of some sort of cake later at a friend's house.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt with a bit of raspberry chia cluster granola stuffs
    Lunch: Chicken enchilada soup with shredded cheese and a tablespoon of sour cream mixed in
    Snack: Protein shake made with milk
    Dinner: More of that pesto-pasta dish
    Dessert: 2-3 samoa girl scout cookies OR 2-3 hobnobs with tea
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: homestyle frozen waffles x2 with onion & chive cream cheese
    Lunch: taco salad (romaine, seasoned ground turkey, corn, salsa, crushed tortilla chips and Catalina dressing)
    Afternoon snack: Fiber Now! soft baked lemon bar and fresh pineapple
    Dinner: baked chicken breast with roasted brussel sprouts and butternut squash, all brushed with a soy-maple-ginger sauce
    After dinner snack: Flaming Hot dill pickle chips (omg, they're SO good! new from Lay's)
  • JessAndreia
    Options
    Small pizza (Vegan pesto, cashew cheese, mushrooms and onion)
    Quinoa with black beans, mushrooms, spinach, and olives. Tempeh with bbq sauce.
    Vegan protein chocolate shake
    Pasta with red beans and cabbage
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just discovered dried figs, they go great with black coffee. Normally eat dates with coffee but the shop had run out so thought I would try figs instead..Boom taste sensation 😁
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: boiled egg, 2 oz. cubed dragonfruit, slice buttered toast, coffee

Lunch: 2 bowls of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana and 1 breadstick

Dinner: falafel with homemade tzatziki on top of a huge salad with lots of red onion slices, later after doing a huge walk, possibly a small slice of coconut cake and sliced strawberries