Options

Replies

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Breakfast + Frosted Flakes Pumpkin Spice with 1/2 cup of 2% Milk, Coffee
    Lunch = Digiorino 5 Cheese Pizza

Dinner = Ravioli 5 Cheese and Sauce

Snacks= Premier Protein Shake and not sure what else I am going to snack on.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Over medium egg on a toasted light English muffin with cheese, hot sauce, and Everything but the Bagel seasoning. Coffee with stevia and coconut creamer.

Lunch: Small potato diced with some spices (21 Seasoning Salute, Garlic Salt, Onion Salt) and crisped up in the air fryer. Topped it with Meatless Crumbles, light sour cream, salsa, and cashew fiesta cheese. Yum!

Dinner: Turkey on wheat, Veggie Straws.

Snacks: I have about 500 calories left, so I'll either have a yogurt or some ice cream later.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with 1 tbsp. peanut butter and 1/2 tbsp. strawberry preserves, coffee
    Lunch: 3 vegan pumpkin pancakes with walnuts and cranberries, a little sugar-free syrup on top. Coffee, and 90 cal packet of ham lunchmeat (I love these vegan pancakes my husband makes, but always find myself hungry mid-afternoon if I don't have extra protein with them)
    Dinner: Pan seared tofu in homemade BBQ sauce, lots of steamed broccoli & carrots and about 1 oz of corn.
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today was -
    Breakfast: cereal & cuppa tea.
    Lunch: mashed potatoes, baked beans & veggie sausages.
    Dinner: quorn, pepper, tomatoes & cheese wraps.
    Didn't have any snacks. All this still nearly 2000 cals though 🙈.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Meal 1:
    *two medium-boiled eggs (TBH though, I'm getting kind of tired of eggs...I might go on an egg hiatus....)
    *hot cereal -- extra thick rolled oats, ground flaxseeds, unsweetened cashew milk, mixed berries, cinnamon
    *two slices of Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin bread with no sugar or salt added natural almond butter
    *vegetable plate -- cooked spinach and tricolor bell peppers, raw tomato, with hot sauce and black pepper (I can't wait to buy all fresh vegetables this weekend. I've been buying mostly frozen for things like greens due to the lack of food inspections in the past few weeks, but they don't have a very good texture.)
    *vitamin D3 supplement

Meal 2:
    *avocado toast -- two slices of toasted sprouted grain bread with half an avocado divided between them (oh no, now I can't buy a house!)
    *4 squares of Endangered Species milk chocolate
    *two cups of decaf English breakfast tea with 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk in each

Dinner:
    *mixed plain whole-milk yogurt and plain lowfat kefir
    *chickpea pasta with extra virgin olive oil, frozen vegetable mix (snap peas, carrots, onions, and mushrooms), a tomato, and red pepper flakes. (I eat lentil or chickpea pasta a lot because it's fast to make with little cleanup and has a lot of protein and nutrients...I also wish I had nutritional yeast to put in this but I forgot to buy it AGAIN even though I put it on my list!)

*probably will take melatonin later

overall goals: no white flour, about 6g refined sugar, 95g protein
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am excited for my meals tomorrow :smiley:

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, half an avocado

Lunch: Chickpea salad with the other half of the avocado

Dinner: Baked tofu cubes on a bed of stir fried veggies.

Snack: If I do get hungry, a handful of almonds and sliced apple.

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    B: nope. Did have a big cup of ice coffee with some half and half in late am.
    L: Real good 3 cheese pizza with Canadian bacon, green pepper and some additional shredded cheese added.
    Snack: 2 large dill pickles, 2oz Cabot reduced fat sharp cheddar
    D: shredded taco seasoned chicken, loads of peppers and onions, lettuce, salsa and sour cream, some shredded cheese.
    Snack: halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip, just 1 serving
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: turkey-and-cheddar sandwich, iced moka.

Lunch: crudites (tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, baby carrots, yellow pepper) with ranch dip, and... that might be it, because I really, really need to go shopping.

Dinner: pizza if my cat's vet bill isn't astronomical; leftover Instant Pot "roast" chicken, rice, and yellow squash if it is.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: coconut Greek yogurt & black coffee
    Lunch: leftover curry vegetables & potatoes, string cheese
    Dinner: Pasta bake...seasoned TVP, spinach and tomato sauce & wheat rotini and a side salad with ranch dressing
  • williamgowjr
    williamgowjr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's amazing scrolling through everyone's meals. What works for some would definietly not work with me.
    Breakfast: I fast from 7pm-12pm.
    Lunch (typical workday): 1/4 of a low cal wrap filled w/ 2-3 ounces of sliced turkey breast and 1 slice of swiss. 2 hard boiled egg whites, 12 olives and 1/2 cup of cut green beans. My total lunch is usually 200-250 calories.
    Dinner: I alternate to keep things fun but I always try to stay under 1000 calories. We eat out almost every night so I've quickly found the restaurants that are calorie-friendly.
    Snacks: homemade beef jerky and portioned candies (bad sweet tooth).
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Protein smoothie with scrambled eggs, turkey sausages and lots of vegg.

Lunch - Taco salad.

Dinner - Quesadilla or a sandwich.

Snacks -cheese string, raw veggies, two coffees, I may have a protein bar depending on my hunger level later on.
  • laurenq1991
    edited January 2019
    Options
    lacto-vegetarian day today:

Breakfast:
    *plain low-fat kefir
    *hot cereal -- extra thick rolled oats, ground flaxseeds, mixture of unsweetened soy milk and unsweetened cashew milk, frozen mixed berries -- I tried to make them as overnight oats today but they didn't really get soft enough
    *two slices sprouted grain bread with no sugar or salt added natural almond butter
    *vegetable plate -- cooked frozen spinach and raw tomato with hot sauce
    *vitamin D3 supplement

Snack:
    *two mugs decaf English breakfast tea with 1/2 cup mixture of unsweetened soy milk and unsweetened cashew milk in each mug
    *about 3.5 squares Endangered Species milk chocolate

Lunch:
    *four Wasa rye/flax/oat/sesame crispbreads with white bean hummus and Kindred Creamery sweet fire mango jack cheese (this is an interesting cheese...it actually has vanilla, orange, and hot peppers in it, and it tastes pretty good), Beanitos white bean chips, and a tomato with dill

Dinner: (didn't have yet)
    *whole-wheat rotini with lima beans, frozen vegetable mix (snap peas, carrots, onions, and mushrooms), extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and red pepper flakes

overall goals: no white flour, about 6g refined sugar, 96g protein
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: mini bagel with cream cheese
    Lunch: homemade cheesy chicken fajita soup and strawberries
    Afternoon snack: a Gala apple
    Dinner: cheeseburger (4oz patty, provolone cheese, pickles, lettuce & ketchup on 1/2 a bun) and baked sweet potato fries (made in the air fryer -- they're sooo good!)
    After dinner snack: maybe some Bugles or a couple mini pretzel twists
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 sourdough English muffin with an over easy egg. Black coffee.
    Lunch: lentils, smoothie made with unsweetened almond milk, vanilla, 1 banana & hemp protein powder. Reese's peanut butter heart.
    Dinner: chicken fried steak & white gravy with green bean & carrot sides (going out to a country style restaurant with family and making the best of it while also indulging in the CFS)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: leftover thin-crust pizza with artichoke hearts, Canadian bacon, and olives; glass of milk; no coffee, which means I am Very Sad.

Lunch: crudites (cucumber, broccoli, baby carrots) with ranch dip again, and a few crackers with peanut butter.

Dinner: I'm taking my son clothes shopping after work, so my reward for survival will be making elaborate nachos and having a couple cocktails. I feel this is more than fair. :D

Looking back over this, it... does not appear to be the healthiest day ever, but I am so tired and I have to get around with a weird wheelie one-leg scooter thing which means grocery shopping is a nightmare, and I officially don't even care about anything anymore. I will care next week. Maybe.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Over medium egg on toasted English muffin with salt, pepper, ketchup, and a slice of cheese.

Lunch: Turkey on wheat. Veggie Straws. Think Thin Bites in Birthday Cake.

Dinner: Turkey chili with beans and shredded cheese.

Snack: Probably a Yasso bar or my homemade protein cookie dough.
  • laurenq1991
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Change of plans on dinner yesterday. I waited too long to eat, ran out of energy/time, and instead had a Taco Bell fresco style bean burrito, which got rid of my avoiding white flour goal...oh well.

Anyway, today:

Meal 1:
    *two slices sprouted whole grain bread
    *overnight oats -- extra thick rolled oats, ground flaxseeds, plain low-fat kefir, a mixture of unsweetened soy and cashew milks, frozen mixed berries, and a scoop of unsweetened cacao powder. I'm still experimenting with this so I tried adding more liquid than yesterday. Still not sure whether the oats will be fully digestible though since they still were chewy and looked the same as uncooked oats. But overnight oats are so much better than hot oatmeal. With the amount of liquid added, and the fact that frozen berries release a lot of juices when they thaw out, it's like a cold and refreshing really thick smoothie. I realized that I prefer more refreshing things for my first meal. I will continue playing around with this recipe. I think I might try cooking the oats first, cooling them, adding the cold ingredients and refrigerating overnight, and then stirring really well before eating, so hopefully it would still be cold and smoothie-like but more easily digestible.

Snack:
    *four Morningstar vegetarian sausage links. Not the healthiest but sometimes you just get a craving.
    *two slices Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin bread with coconut butter
    *two cups decaf English breakfast tea with a mixture of unsweetened soy and cashew milks

Dinner (went out to local Italian restaurant for date night with husband):
    *two small pieces crusty bread with a bit of olive oil
    *mushroom and cheese risotto. I ate about 3/4ths of the plate and my husband ate the other 1/4th, as he is training for a marathon and so can generally finish my food if I can't eat any more.
    *less than half of a diet Coke with lemon. I ordered it but then I realized diet Coke is pretty gross and I regretted it.

Not sure on goals today since I don't feel like estimating for dinner so I'm just going to do a quick add today. This was definitely an unhealthy day but sometimes you just have to have one.

• JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Rice and quinoa fusilli pasta with 4 gardein meatless meatballs in tomato sauce
    Snacks: Simply Protein maple pecan bar
    Daiya peach greek yogurt,
    Chickpea flour pancake with coconut and maple syrup
    Dinner: Quinoa, black beans, mushrooms, spinach, black olives
    Apple
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Today's dinner is what my husband calls "real food" lol

[/Breakfastb] - Skyr yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, honey
    [/Lunchb] - Avocado toast, tomatoes, banana
    [/Dinnerb] - Sausage, egg, bacon, baked beans, oven chips

Edited bc I clicked wrong button
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: Three Tim Hortons hashbrowns

Lunch: Quinoa, black beans, spinach, mushrooms, black olives, and a couple of chick'n strips.

Snacks: Garden of Life sports chocolate protein shake. Field Roast burger on a whole grain burger bun with a little bit of spinach, a slice of vegan cheese, vegan mayo and ketchup.

Dinner: Butternut squash mac and cheese with mushrooms. Roasted asparagus.