Bootie Busters (closed group) Last two weeks!!

Options

Replies

• timeforme23
    Options
    Day 1: Exercise challenge completed
    Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5:
    Day 6:
    Day 7: (REST, WEIGH-IN = ____)
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

******CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME?************

I'm confused as to what we are doing "for the team".. Are we doing Miles for the team, crunches for the team, or jumping jacks? I'm pretty sure I looked through the last pages of posts, and didn't see anything that clarified it for us.

********ALSO******** are we doing the food or water challenge this week? It seems some people are posting that they did completed the food challenge.

Thanks in advance!

No food and water challenge this week.

Weekly Team Challenge: 4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks AND 100 extra miles

:-)
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just did 200 jumping jacks and 200 crunches for the team
  • timeforme23
    Options
    ATTN THOSE WHO WANTED TO STAY ON FOR SEPTEMBER:

Apparently the rules have changed, and its no longer an exercise challenge, simply a weight loss challenge. I dont have TOO much left to lose to help you guys, and I was in it for the exercise challenges and to push myself. If you want to step in as captain next month, send me a message and I can let you know the people who are still interested (other people have stepped down also due to this news). If not, send Gary6030 a message so he can find a September team for you.

I hope you guys understand.

ONWARD WITH AUGUST!!!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Apparently the rules have changed, and its no longer an exercise challenge, simply a weight loss challenge. I dont have TOO much left to lose to help you guys, and I was in it for the exercise challenges and to push myself. If you want to step in as captain next month, send me a message and I can let you know the people who are still interested (other people have stepped down also due to this news). If not, send Gary6030 a message so he can find a September team for you.

ONWARD WITH AUGUST!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I understand though. I'll be plowing through the Sept stuff. I like the motivation.
  • Femtec74
    Options
    Day 1: Exercise challenge completed

I didn't realize that we had all the other challenges. I'll get cracking on them today.
  • timeforme23
    Options

ONWARD WITH AUGUST!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I understand though. I'll be plowing through the Sept stuff. I like the motivation.

Im staying strong for august, I would never abandon you guys. Just not going to have another team later. Like I said, since weight loss is all that matters, I dont even have much to offer. Id be holding you back, and thats something I definitely dont want to do. Do you want to start the September team? I can send you the names of those interested.

I know there are a few of you posting your concerns with Gary. Hopefully he will change his mind on the matter!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    I sure do hope he changes his mind. I am in it for the exercise mainly and it seems like this would just be a diet and calorie club kind of thing I'd guess. I emailed Gary and asked him to reconsider.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise challenge complete + 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks for the team
    8/23 - Exercises complete + 8miles (2walk, 6 bike) + 50 jumping jacks + 50 crunches
    8/24 -
    8/25 -
    8/26 -
    8/27 -
    8/28 - Rest
    8/29 Mon -
    8/30 Tues -
    8/31 Wed- Rest
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise challenge complete, 2 miles, 100 crunches
    8/23 - Exercise challenge complete, 4 miles, 100 crunches
  • Femtec74
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise challenge complete
    8/23 - Exercise challenge complete, 2 miles, 100 crunches, 200 jumping jacks
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Gary6030: So some of you keep whining about needing another WEEKLY MINI CHALLENGE! SO here it is. I"ve done this and its a killer but oh......in such a good way! So you think your ready to go tribal and take on the bushmen way of life.....(Note: This is high intensity interval training if you have heart issues please consult a physician. These exercises are geared to top our your heart rate in 4 minutes flat.) I give you the tabata series..............It's only 4 minutes. LET ME SEE YOU DO THEM WIT YOR GIRLIE MUSCLES AN YOUR CHEERLEADER THIGHS! YA HANS AND FRANZ ARE HERE TO PUMP YOU UP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfuU3TSsFM&playnext=1&list=PLA2E34CD9004F5FD9 1 point for each team member that does it for every day they do it. WARNING Do this prior to your workout as a warm up. Don't sit down after this its bad for your heart. Keep moving and if you need to rest do a 2 minute cool down.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    ^^^^^ After watching myself, I must say this is a nice introduction into HIIT workouts :-). Give it a try!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    8/22 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 3 Miles, 50 Crunches, 100 Push Ups, 250 Jumping Jacks
    8/23 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 72 crunches, 250 jumping jacks, 1 mile & 2 beers for the team :-)
    8/24 --
    8/25 --
    8/26 --
    8/27 --
    8/28 -- REST
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    8/22- Exercise challenge completed + 50 crunches 50 jumping jacks & 6 extra miles
    8/23- Exercise challenge completed + 50 crunches & 50 jumping jacks
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options

ONWARD WITH AUGUST!!!

Well I will probably step down too if it's weight loss only. I was in it too for the exercises!!
  • Choirgirl37
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise and food challenge complete
    8/23 - Exercise and food challenge complete +200 crunches for the team
    8/24 -
    8/25 -
    8/26 -
    8/27 -
    8/28 -
    8/29 -
    8/30 -
    8/31 - Rest
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise challenge complete + 1 mile, 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks for the team
    8/23 - Exercise challenge complete + 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks for the team
    8/24 -
    8/25 -
    8/26 -
    8/27 -
    8/28 - Rest
    8/29 -
    8/30 -
    8/31 - Rest

Come on Gary - change your mind about September
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    8/22 - Exercise challenge complete + 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks for the team
    8/23 - Exercises complete + 8miles + 50 jumping jacks + 50 crunches
    8/24 - Exercise challenge complete + 3miles + 50 crunches+ 50 jumping jacks
    8/25 -
    8/26 -
    8/27 -
    8/28 - Rest
    8/29 -
    8/30 -
    8/31 - Rest
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Ok, after this post im creating a new thread so I dont have to bug everyone with this stuff, but . .

SEPT CHALLENGERS:

Gary6030 ATTENTION ALL CHALLENGE SERIES CONTESTANTS! Due to the overwhelming concern about the points system I've decided we will move forward in September using the complete points system as we used in August. Here's the deal......its your responsibility to contact your team captain each week with your information and weight. Captains will not be tracking you down. You dont' report....you hurt your team. We're all adults and I'm counting on each team member to participate.

Our voices have been heard :-). I will message those continuing today.
  • Femtec74
    Options
    Ok, after this post im creating a new thread so I dont have to bug everyone with this stuff, but . .

SEPT CHALLENGERS:

Gary6030 ATTENTION ALL CHALLENGE SERIES CONTESTANTS! Due to the overwhelming concern about the points system I've decided we will move forward in September using the complete points system as we used in August. Here's the deal......its your responsibility to contact your team captain each week with your information and weight. Captains will not be tracking you down. You dont' report....you hurt your team. We're all adults and I'm counting on each team member to participate.

Our voices have been heard :-). I will message those continuing today.

YAY! That's great news!