New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Free premier protein drink sample hurry! https://www.premierprotein.com/flavor-form/ba3hl6o98vw9.png
    Might have to sign up for their emails at the bottom in order to make sure it comes. We can just unsubscribe after we get our samples :)

They wouldnt let me try them they said I was not on their orginal email list

I got the same message :/
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    ..... It's good that there aren't any Krispy Kremes near me.
    Or I'd be in big trouble.
    vga1i6asohqc.png

Same @hgycta ......roadtrip? Lol!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Free premier protein drink sample hurry! https://www.premierprotein.com/flavor-form/ba3hl6o98vw9.png
    Might have to sign up for their emails at the bottom in order to make sure it comes. We can just unsubscribe after we get our samples :)

Hmmmm, I didn't get that message.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    glassyo wrote: »

Hmmmm, I didn't get that message.

I think it’s too late now and that’s the message you got after they were all out sorry guys I try to post as fast as I can !

Omg @missperfectpitch the peanut butter cookie one looks incredible. I’ve never had gelato, but I want to try that flavor now. The pb cookies at the bottom have me sold lol.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Hello friends! Anyone have a vitamin shoppe referral code they want to swap?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Hello friends! Anyone have a vitamin shoppe referral code they want to swap?

They don't have the referral program anymore :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    I have $25 off (no minimum) Quest nutrition online coupon, but it can't be used on shipping or auto delivery so I won't be using. If anyone wants it, let me know please! Expires April 20th.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I went in 7-11 for coffee and saw this... I didn’t have the extra calories this time, but I’ll be back o: has anyone tried it????
    The cotton candy slurpee was back, too, so at some point I’ll probably try and layer the two only to regret it, but someone has to be the person to try it xD
    na6uj0rx312o.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited March 2019
    I am all for the pb top! As far as the chocolate top isnt the orginal similar or am I missing something?!94ldn0izxyic.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I emailed Slim Twins like you said and they sent two free ice cream coupons! :) I went back to Whole Foods despite the last two pints having freezer burn (it’s the only place around here that sells them) and unfortunately I didn’t have that much better luck.
    This time I picked up the mint chip and lemon cookie. But, strange enough, the lemon cookie had a REALLY weird texture like it was freezer burnt (even after thawing) whereas the mint chip had a much better texture! Taste wise, I enjoyed both, but I would have preferred the lemon more had it not been for the freezer burn. They both reminded me a lot of Halo Top when it comes to taste (their old recipe in terms of texture), but the lemon cookie had chunks of cookie pieces so if the texture wasn’t out of whack I’d be driving back for more.
    Also, the mint says it’s a “new recipe,” so maybe that’s why the texture was a little better??
    vf2ja4bbef0v.jpeg
    997b69gsph6s.jpeg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Found these at Walmart. I was looking for something that would tempt my sick son into eating. They were good, but the brown sugar cinnamon wasn’t really noticeable.

0j33ibv1l6x7.jpeg
    fvpac4m6tbjt.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    I'd be interested to try savory banana chips. BBQ + banana sounds weird though. Same with salt n vinegar and banana, lol. 827agipkinu7.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I have $25 off (no minimum) Quest nutrition online coupon, but it can't be used on shipping or auto delivery so I won't be using. If anyone wants it, let me know please! Expires April 20th.

I'd love it as I need to stock up :)
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    I'd be interested to try savory banana chips. BBQ + banana sounds weird though. Same with salt n vinegar and banana, lol. 827agipkinu7.png
    Not sure these are banana's. A lot of Plantain chips are marketed as banana. They have a TOTALLY different taste.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Not sure these are banana's. A lot of Plantain chips are marketed as banana. They have a TOTALLY different taste.

Maybe they are just calling plantains bananas then. In the ingredients they list...

Ingredients: select green bananas, vegetable oil (palm olein rspo), sour cream & onion seasoning (sea salt, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, gum arabic, citric acid, calcium lactate).

This is from the sour cream and onion. That sounds disgusting if they taste anything like banana and aren’t really plantains, lol

@pancakerunner i DMed you the code!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    ylhg99e6h5q5.jpg
    I found this sauce which is made with black garlic paste, soy sauce, mirin, sake, and shiitake kombu broth. I've only tried it on its own and it's pretty tasty and savory. It'll work well in Asian dishes, but I could also see it working in recipes where you'd use Worcestershire sauce.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I don’t know what Starbucks puts in their bottled Frappuccinos, but there’s no way it’s coffee (or that much of it). I tried both of these and I’m still struggling to stay awake.
    The caramelized honey was a complete waste, it doesn’t taste like anything but super sweet sugar water.
    The salted dark chocolate was better, at least I could appreciate the flavor more, but still not effective as a bottled coffee drink and not worth 260 calories.
    Won’t be buying either one again!
    ovmcxeir8r8p.jpeg
    7r9oxcqkfrow.jpeg

I was equally unimpressed with Walmart’s version. Very sweet, didn’t feel like that much caffeine, and also a lot of calories that I don’t exactly feel was worth it.
    But when I scanned the label interestingly enough this other brand popped up, which sells a VERY similar flavor in the same size glass bottle with extremely close nutrition facts. I’m guessing this is who supplies them with the coffee, and Walmart puts their store brand label on it??
    qy71uu7i0ck4.png
    48cynzyirgly.jpeg
    2rgyi5i88s4o.jpeg

I'm with you on these bottled"coffees" usually if I buy them or even go to a Starbucks I always take some black coffee along and pour most of the sugary stuff out and add my real coffee :D