New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    wpmmzjgqwxwm.jpeg

Not a fan of these.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    a7zrt6j2918n.jpeg

Launching later this spring
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Is it too much to hope that the key lime bars were gluten free?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    o9p74b0ezpyr.jpeg
    syfepypijq0g.jpeg
    4ndhquy06b3i.jpeg
    02kxr3vrmaub.jpeg
    t3wzrig4daal.jpeg
    pd1jg30rpn85.jpeg
    vnurrte6zxgw.jpeg
    ofnbszisgf91.jpeg
    4i76v3c9pbx5.jpeg
    88805crk7usl.jpeg
    o0bba2zkag1j.jpeg

OMG key lime pie crunch bar!!! I want to try those ice creams especially the cookie dough bites! How did the Nick's ice cream compare to halo top?

I had the same reaction haha! They should’ve released those key lime bars for St Patricks day since they’re so green, that would’ve been cute and festive xD
    @Noreenmarie1234 so much better than halo top tbh. Flavor was a little too artificial but he chunks in the cookie dough were insane. I’m going to try again tomorrow! Will give a more detailed review lol.

Also tried the keto ice cream. The texture and flavor of this product was crazy. New favorite.

hfvbl7qh35xp.jpeg
    dnkhxwkymev3.jpeg

Also the lemon and key lime bars were so good!!

How many calories did the Keto pints have??? You’re so lucky!!!! I would die to try all those ice creams haha!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    02kxr3vrmaub.jpeg

What did you think of the ice cream bites from Bubbies?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    I was bummed about the pancakes, but now I’m happy again. Because of this!
    i590z58ze7w6.png

I tried the cinnamon one today. I think they gave me a cup of foam though. I really like the regular iced cinnamon macchiato, so I thought this would be better than what it was.

I was disappointed as well! I got the caramel flavor and the cup was almost all foam.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @pancakerunner, please tell me you tried the freeze dried avocado and that it was delicious. *fingerscrossed*
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    These are really delicious. Super crunchy, great flavor and texture.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    f44ap9wozy91.png

The cereal made me feel like I was drinking sour milk, so the last thing I want is for it to ruin ice cream too by making that sour!!

Speaking of ice cream, I tried the Slim Twin pint! $5.49 at Whole Foods and extremely disappointed. Both of the pints I bought were freezer burnt :( I should’ve known since they felt hard with extra space when I squeezed them, but I was too desperate to try them I overlooked it. The taste wasn’t bad though. It didn’t really taste any different from Halo Top or Aldi’s store brand 240 calorie pints, so I can’t see myself driving an hour out of my way again to buy them
    6h64hzlfdow9.jpeg

Aww that sucks! But thanks for the insight as I'll keep buying Halo Top and Englighten haha!

If you want to try the other flavors or if any of you guys buy slim twin, I messaged them to see if they send coupons and they said they are sending me a bunch so it’s worth it to ask them!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    f44ap9wozy91.png

The cereal made me feel like I was drinking sour milk, so the last thing I want is for it to ruin ice cream too by making that sour!!

Speaking of ice cream, I tried the Slim Twin pint! $5.49 at Whole Foods and extremely disappointed. Both of the pints I bought were freezer burnt :( I should’ve known since they felt hard with extra space when I squeezed them, but I was too desperate to try them I overlooked it. The taste wasn’t bad though. It didn’t really taste any different from Halo Top or Aldi’s store brand 240 calorie pints, so I can’t see myself driving an hour out of my way again to buy them
    6h64hzlfdow9.jpeg

Aww that sucks! But thanks for the insight as I'll keep buying Halo Top and Englighten haha!

If you want to try the other flavors or if any of you guys buy slim twin, I messaged them to see if they send coupons and they said they are sending me a bunch so it’s worth it to ask them!

Thanks Noreen!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    These are really delicious. Super crunchy, great flavor and texture.

What do they taste like? I am not a fan of mushrooms but mostly because they taste like nothing to me lol. Curious if these would be that way but in a good way as they are supposed to be chips. Lol if that makes sense.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I was bummed about the pancakes, but now I’m happy again. Because of this!
    i590z58ze7w6.png

I tried the cinnamon one today. I think they gave me a cup of foam though. I really like the regular iced cinnamon macchiato, so I thought this would be better than what it was.

I was disappointed as well! I got the caramel flavor and the cup was almost all foam.

lol Out of curiosity, I tried the caramel one today too! It was a lot of foam again, but I thought it was a little better than the cinnamon one. I won't be getting either again though.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    sz19udwhngkv.jpeg
    dl3om98cyua1.jpeg
    sg2h24velb47.jpeg
    fgtxvl2oumjl.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    x4nvd1uoszm7.jpg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    e07n18cvvxmb.jpg
    I don't really follow Coolhaus, but my Safeway had Hey! Cupcake and Cookie Dough life added as new flavors. I'll probably try them at some point, but Coolhaus isn't one of my favorite brands, so they're a bit lower on the list to try.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Mint brownie from dunkin I think its worth all the calories I loved it !bsoqapgqwu9s.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Saw that unicorn dunker thing in Walmart today! I thought it said 8 servings per container so I was horrified, took a picture to show you guys, and walked away. Only now did I realize that was the servings size, and the servings per container was actually 2.5, so it has 950 calories instead of the 3,040 I somehow assumed it had. Still, 950 is A LOT for one sitting, and I know myself, I would definitely eat them in one sitting o:
    zk3gkvniu78t.jpeg
    uobd1860kmpi.jpeg

I also LOVE these cookies and saw a cotton candy flavor!!!! It screamed my name, but it’s my brother’s birthday so I passed since I’ll be making a bunch of rice pudding already. Has anyone tried them though? If they don’t taste like bubble gum I’m returning for them ASAP
    n8e2cselkdml.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Went to Weis today & picked up some Chilly Cow since they're discontinuing it for around $2.64. Also picked up Enlightened Red Velvet bars around the same price & one more Halo Top Caramel Macchiato.

It will be interesting to see which brands they get in.

So far I found Giffords (not a new brand but haven't ever tried) & Steve's (I've read this brand can be hit or miss).
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Is there more information on the N!cks ice cream? I've tried googling it, but no luck! Ice cream and protein are so my favorites :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    0512au3kh0ap.jpeg
    8pvo4r4z9fdd.jpeg
    35zn7tskxh0z.jpeg
    pkphhgglsaoc.jpeg
    m8rr2ri0efpk.jpeg