Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,336 Member
    Options
    Sparx_81 wrote: »
    Michelle 37 from Dublin, Ireland :)
    Height: 5'9"
    SW: 99.2kg | UGW: 70kg

Disappointing round 69 after the success of 68! But onwards and downward!

I really really want to lose a lot of this weight before April 2019 as I want to wow everyone when I cross the stage to pick up my MSc! :-)
    R33 SW 99.2 EW 97.2kg (-2kg)
    R34 SW 97.1 EW 98.1kg(+1kg)
    R35 SW 98.6 EW 98.2kg (-0.4kg)
    R36 SW 98.0 EW 96.7kg
    R37 SW 97.2 EW 96.2kg
    R38 SW 96.8 EW 95.6kg
    R39 SW 95.6 EW 95.9kg
    R40 SW 95.9 EW 95.5kg
    R68 SW 100.4 EW 98.0
    R69 SW 98.3 EW 98.6

R70 SW 99.5 GW 97.0kg EW 97.3kg

Day/Weight/Comment
    03/04 99.5 sorry.... What?!?! How?!?! So i don't run for 4 days and all my hard work reverses itself....?! Come on! Feeling very disheartened but my graduation is in 32 days so I need to focus 10000000000%! Have a feeling the weight gain is water in preparation for TOM but it still makes you doubt what you're doing and why you are bothering! Head up and just keep swimming!
    03/05 97.5 now that's what i call a whoosh! trying to steel myself for today… mix of my dad's 79th birthday (unfortunately he passed away 2 years ago) and pancake Tuesday blended with fettisdagen! Fettisdagen is the Swedish equivalent of pancake Tuesday but instead of pancakes they have the yummyist cream filled sweet buns called a semla! So I've gone for a run this morning and I plan on keeping calories down so I can have one this evening! So I have an emotion filled day with food that would be awful for an emotional eater.... Really need to keep my headspace right today! <3
    03/06 98.0 okay, These fluctuations are driving me insane! Possibly the pancakes in there too so it'll go! I was good yesterday, only a small stack of homemade American style pancakes and one homemade semla.
    03/07 98.0 hmm.. Guess i should be happy it's not going up?!?! Still a week to get to my target… no bother… ?!?!
    03/08 97.8 too early to celebrate! My weight has been bouncing all over the place the last 2 weeks. But I was incredibly disciplined yesterday, food and exercise exactly as planned so hopefully this is the result of that discipline.
    03/09 98.0 argh.... Knew it wouldn't stick! Had my implant out yesterday and my arm is swollen and soooo sore.. bit of luck the weight gain possibly caused by the implant will go away now! Fingers crossed!
    03/10 98.5 argh… bouncing weight is going to drive me insane! I have 27 days until graduation and I have 3 dresses that are all still too tight… I AM NOT BUYING A BIGGER DRESS! I WILL LOSE THE 3.5 KG I PLANNED TO LOSE!
    03/11 97.4 please stay down… please! Tired of this yo-yo week!
    03/12 97.2 Not even gonna “yay”, otherwise I'll be 99.7 tomorrow! Lol! Run this morning, then usual full day with the kids, then Zumba tonight... I've bought 2 dresses and a pair of shoes for my graduation... Fingers crossed I'm down to 95kg and actually fit into them! ;-)
    03/13 97.3 are ready well yesterday, ran in the morning, Zumba in the evening. But I think this is from the bacon in the quiche I made. And not drinking enough water. The bacon I used was very salty so as long I get more water in today and wash it out I think I'm good! Here's to round 71! :D

I always gain the next day if I've had bacon or gammon even if I've been super within calorie, water and exercise macros !! I'm sure you will lose tomorrow if you cane that water!!! Good luck xx
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,883 Member
    Options
    @kevinrfletcher Tell that cookie jar to shut up and take a hike! And look how well you are doing!

@tiabirdie56 Those electrolytes! I felt my right calf cramping before I went to bed so drank at least 1/2 cup of pickle juice. It seems to work but that might explain my lack of loss on this fast!

@laurenhugs23 YAY on TMI! One colace, one dose of Miralax, and 2 senna tablets - still waiting for a blowout! Maybe I need to go back to MCT oil in my coffee. 🥴
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, Most likely it's the pickle juice. On Day 3 of my fat fast, I drank electrolytes late in the evening. On Day 4, I was retaining fluid. Day 5, dropped the fluid. I try to remember to drink my electrolytes right after my meals. Same thing with this new IF protocol I'm doing. Twice I've had electrolytes late and retained fluid the next day. 😣