New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    q1w3vkkcvtmh.png

I was just coming here to post! This looks awesome. I love when lays has the chocolate covered potato chips (although they are dangerous to have around). I will definitely try this one.

@hgycta Do you know if they are still open for applications to be a tester?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    q1w3vkkcvtmh.png

I was just coming here to post! This looks awesome. I love when lays has the chocolate covered potato chips (although they are dangerous to have around). I will definitely try this one.

@hgycta Do you know if they are still open for applications to be a tester?

If you email them I’m sure they’ll let you in!!!! :) just mention becoming a Smart Sweets champion to #KickSugar and they’ll hook you up, it’s a very new program they started so I can’t imagine why they’d say no!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Junk banter did a review. Said they taste kind of like bday cake and not very good. Killed my excitement lol. Did you try them @pancakerunner q1s7s0j4easb.jpeg

Thanks @hgycta , I will give it a shot :)!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Junk banter did a review. Said they taste kind of like bday cake and not very good. Killed my excitement lol. Did you try them @pancakerunner q1s7s0j4easb.jpeg

Thanks @hgycta , I will give it a shot :)!

It was not my favorite either.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    i6rek25my0vx.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    I tried the iced caramel cloud macchiato since I saw the impulsive buy give them better reviews than I’ve seen on here. I should’ve listened to you guys. Not nearly worth $5.75 or something to get again. At least it had more caffeine than their pathetic bottled frappuccinos haha but I’ll be sticking to the regular macchiatos when I’m there! For some reason it had that same dry/weird aftertaste as the La Colombe draft latte cans I’m not a fan of (but some people like them, so maybe those people will also like this?)
    es87s41sn90c.jpeg
    kho83gl5ldiu.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Dove-Chocolate-jumps-on-flavor-bandwagon-Inspired-by-latest-trends_wrbm_large.png

No idea if these are new or not. I tried the salted caramel blonde chocolate bar. I didn't like it. It reminds me of the Hershey's Gold Bar which I also didn't like. I want to try the raspberry one.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try the green giant protein bowls- that looks awesome
  • pancakerunner
    Options
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I’ve been wanting to try those bowls.
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    harvest-protein-bowl-italian.jpg

This was really good.

I loved the gold bars so I want to try those.

Omg @hgycta , I need one!

These were really good! I loved the vanilla. The chocolate was a bit boring. They are like SUPER SUPER nutty nature valley bars. Like a nature valley bar around ground up nuts. It was so nutty and good, yxrczjd31t14.jpeg
    bc7l859id303.jpeg
    bko46mxooksp.jpeg

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I’ve been wanting to try those bowls.
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    harvest-protein-bowl-italian.jpg

This was really good.

I loved the gold bars so I want to try those.

Omg @hgycta , I need one!

These were really good! I loved the vanilla. The chocolate was a bit boring. They are like SUPER SUPER nutty nature valley bars. Like a nature valley bar around ground up nuts. It was so nutty and good, yxrczjd31t14.jpeg
    bc7l859id303.jpeg
    qjqu5y7pr54u.jpeg

I tried the Italian protein bowl and the Southwest one. I really liked both. I didn't expect to like the Italian one because of the eggplant but it was really good. I might try the other two flavors as well.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg

Oh man, I hope this shows up in tjmaxx at some point. They keep only stocking the salted caramel and pumpkin on rotation.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the YouFreshNaturals cashew butters? They have flavors like Marshmallow Crispy Treat, Maple, Frosted Animal Cookie, Fruity Pebbles, etc. Just wondering if it's worth it for the calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    f4hgu0rscn1w.jpg

Oh man, I hope this shows up in tjmaxx at some point. They keep only stocking the salted caramel and pumpkin on rotation.

Cannot wait to hear what it tastes like!

@skelterhelter I have been wondering the same thing. They look SO good! I've been entering every contest they have on instagram for the past few months (they have a few per week) and never won yet sadly, lol.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I’m in love.
    My favorite coffee and my new favorite creamer.
    It tastes like very sweet marshmallows, what’s not to love? Doesn’t taste artificial or weird in any way, just incredibly addicting and if you have a sweet tooth like me, be warned: it’s so hard to stop drinking it.
    I didn’t think there would be a creamer I like more than their Cinnabon flavor, but I was wrong!
    8qa39tv4cecn.jpeg