edited March 2019
    Options
    Way to GO, @bookmeister86! :D

Edit: What is the shiny cape thing?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Have finally recovered from my migraine-inducing week of work travel. I think that I will be at my desk for at least the next two weeks, so time to work on reestablishing healthy habits.

Sunday:
    1. weigh in
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. track liquids, at least 8C water
    4. go to gym--cardio/weight workout
    5. do at least two self-care activities
    6. finish housecleaning
    7. finish meal prep--breakfasts and lunches
    8. plan and pre-track exercise for the week
    9. start garden planning

Had a big anniversary last week...15-year brain aneurysm survivor!

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I'm so glad that your tests came back negative and that the only thing you have to deal with is the fatty liver. I totally understand what you mean by being happy that that is it all that's wrong. With everything that you have been through just having that is definitely a blessing. Lol

@Bex953172 I havent had a chance to go back through the last few days of posts but I hope that the move went well and that the house is suiting your needs! How are the girls liking it?

@mytime6630 I'm so sorry you are having to go through a disability fight again. I can't imagine how hard and frustrating that must be. Know that I am praying for you, your daughter, and a speedy but suitable resolution to all of this.

@Faebert I'm glad that you had an awesome party and great job sticking to your goals! I think I would like to get back into doing a warrior kind of class like you do. I did one for about a month and had fun and definitely felt my workouts. Lol

@bookmeister86 Awesome job on the half marathon! I'm so proud of you! Is that the bf in the pictures? Lol

@toaljasa Thank you for creating that spotlight about Joan. Everything you said was right on point and completely accurate!

@nlmackey98 I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. I wish I knew what to say to make it all better. You have such a beautiful soul and I hate seeing it in so much pain. The only thing I can really say is just try to laugh and keep pressing on.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options

Had a big anniversary last week...15-year brain aneurysm survivor!

That is awesome!!! Congrats! I am sure that must have been a very scarry thing ...worth celebrating for sure.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    SO TIRED OF WRITING UGHHHHH.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options

I think its a foil blanket, does it regulate your temp after the marathon or something?
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    @HEGoddard0928 the move went okay! Our friend who had the van was a loading and unloading maniac LOL he was so fast!
    Thd first day was annoying because we couldnt find half our stuff in the boxes, so even though some said kitchen we didnt exactly write whst was on it like plates, or cutlery. So we had take out and i found Ash a plate and spoon and i had a random nibbles dish with 4 seperate bits and i had curry in 2, chips in 1 and rice in 1! Also a spoon lol

So yesterdsy we got everything in the right rooms, put up all the cabinets and tvs and sofas in the right position and emptied thd kitchen boxes and got the oven fitted. So kitchen is done!

Kids are back today, missed them alot but they've been a nightmare, every 30 seconds i had something to tell them to stop doing. And they ate all my birthday chocolaye the moment they walked in.

Its my birthday today, 27! So we just had pizza for tea, no cake because i just didnt want one lol and now im just gonna get these to bed because ive had enough if im honest!

I guess theyre just excited but thought it would have wore off a bit 8 hrs later?
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @Bex953172!!

Congrats @bookmeister86 you legend! So inspiring! Enjoy your well deserved calories!

Hugs everyone. Just finished 3 hours of cleaning. Going to get kids sorted and put my feet up! X
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    @Bex953172 Go you!!! I've never done a full house move. At least not since I was like 6 years old. Lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Oh to be 27 again!...Acutally, maybe not. Lol. Put those feet up when the kids are all tucked in!

@Faebert You deserve some much needed feet-up time after your busy weekend! I hope you have a great rest of your night and don't have to worry about anything tonight.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

I think its a foil blanket, does it regulate your temp after the marathon or something?

Yes that's the thing! You get quite hot and sweaty doing it but then cool down very quickly afterwards so they give you those to stop you getting ill :smile:

@HEGoddard0928 That is the boyfriend! He did a great job of carrying the layers (and jelly babies) :smiley:
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    @bookmeister86 I'm glad you won't get sick! And the boyfriend is adorable! Good catch :) Lol
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Sunday 17 March

Log accurately :) best guess whilst eating left over birthday food
    Stay in the green >:) probably not but home made profiteroles are rather nice!
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    January challenge :)
    February challenge :):)
    March challenge[ :) /quote]
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    @bookmeister86 Congratulations, your half marathon is a huge achievement
  • cool_chick_47
    cool_chick_47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New here.
    Today:
    Plan tomorrow's meals.

Baby steps.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Its my birthday today, 27! So we just had pizza for tea, no cake because i just didnt want one lol and now im just gonna get these to bed because ive had enough if im honest!

I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEX!!!!!!! And with all your working with moving ,etc. you could certainly enjoy a piece of cake! So happy for you all in your new house, and hope you get settled in soon, and can just relax. I'm sure the girls are super excited!

hu65hna8czf9.jpg
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    3/16/19
    Weigh:154.2 lbs. Haven't seen that weight in a very long time! Over a year, I think...
    Stick with meal plans, as best I can considering I don't know what friends will be serving for lunch at their house. I have plan depending on what they have... example: if they have salad, if potato salad, etc. :) Did great!
    Minimum 4 8 oz glasses of water :)
    Stay in Green - :( I bought 5 slices of 4 different kinds of cake for small party that I threw at my house for my daughter's birthday dinner/party that was held very late last night. She and her husband just moved back 2 weeks, ago, and my daughter hasn't lived in our state for about 8 years! Altho I did good with meals, no one wanted to take home the fantastic, delicious birthday cakes that we served last night... no one wanted to do like I did... eat too much of it, so they chose to say, "no, thank you". I just couldn't throw it in the trash for whatever dumb, stupid reason... so ate some of the of the cakes at 11:30pm.
    Make meal plans for the next couple days. :(
    Find way to work in exercise consistently :(

JFT 3/17/19 Sunday
    *Weigh: 156.6 lbs. Dang! And, I was doing so good. Oh well, that is the thing about daily weigh-ins. You just can't get too upset about it as it does fluctuate during a week for most people... I am still happy about my low weigh in, yesterday, and know that I will get back there, again... and then onwards to lower.
    *Minimum 4 8 oz glasses of water
    *Stay in Green
    *Make meal plans for the next week thru next Tuesday.
    *Find way to work in exercise consistently
    *Be in bed by midnight

Thank you @clicketykeys and @Snowflake1968.

@Snowflake1968 I hope that you find the perfect MOB dress!
    @bookmeister86 Congrats on completing the Half Marathon! That's huge! I loved the pictures, too.
    @Bex953172 Happy Birthday!!! (My daughter just turned 27 years old, yesterday.)
    @azulvioleta6 Wow! Now that is something worth celebrating! What an inspiration you are to others!
  • cool_chick_47
    cool_chick_47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think I'll track today's food, too.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    Bookmeister86 - congratulations! That’s is awesome!

Bex953172- hope you get some rest and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Elbee1 - I have such a hard time throwing food out too, it’s how we were raised I think.