Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm starting yet again, after a very long break. Just started logging my food but have yet to jump on the scale for my new starting weight.

I did great before, when I was tracking my food and activity. Just got a new phone which runs the MFP app, so that's really why I'm back again.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @Theo166 Welcome! For me, tracking and meal prep are the keys to success. Stop by here when you can!
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi to all

Suzu, yumm! I so love jalapeños but I’ve never canned . I make fresh salsa often but sparingly on jalapeños due to DH acid reflux.
    Weigh in 180.5. Fingers crossed next week in the 170’s club.
    Tilliesmom could use something inspirational to ponder. Looking forward to QOW.
    Happy St Patrick’s Day🍀
    Birdie
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey Theo! Welcome to the group. We have all ridden the ride at least once, and tend to push each other along.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    6506 total steps.

Still thinking of a QOTW that is new and different!

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Scale is my friend today down 1.8 pounds. Got back in the WW mindset. So here is my QOTW (give you time to think about this).

QOTW - How do you reward yourself for doing well weight/health wise without using food?

AOTW - I have purchased jewelry (no longer) or hair products (costco size containers) so I am looking for another solution - food rewards keep getting in the way.

Rain on horizon Wednesday so hope to get out and walk more before then.

Lurking from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,860 Member
    Options

Good morning Sara! Waves to all~~

Your question is a really good one. I still reward with food, meaning I fall off of the wagon and indulge. Dang.

*tossing stuff onto lounge chair in the shade* BBL

Lana

246.0 today
    250.0 highest
    218.0 insanely lofty June 22nd goal
    185.0 goal
  • stutba
    Options
    Aotw: big reward is a skirt I ❤️ from Talbots . That is down the road though. Mini reward goal is going to be a facial or massage. This truly will be a treat! 175 weight is going to be spa day!
    Unfortunately I need to change my mindset too, as high cal desert or cocktail tends to be way to many rewards for small losses.

I think I may be developing an allergy to coffee. I suddenly have developed facial rash and itching. I’ve been a coffee drinker for30 yrs. I stopped drinking for 1 week to see if coffee was causing the problems. Had 2 cups today and problem is back.
    Health insurance takes effect May 1st so I won’t be able to get tested for allergy for a while. In time being, coffee is out😢.

Positive thoughts this week! Goal to clean the junk drawers and gather stuff adding clutter for donations.

Happy wishes to all!
    Birdie
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,860 Member
    Options

Suzu - The peppers are absolutely beautiful! Wow!

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    MFP is being weird to me. Won't let me like posts says I have to sign in, yet says I am signed in. Hmmmm.
    Birdie - isn't this weather awesome! I too have increased my walking with the clear streets and warmer weather. I hope flooding did not do any damage. We had an amazing amount of water, but it stayed out of my house!
    The best part of a long winter is the spring - Robins, cranes, geese and ducks are coming back. So great to see them!
    I have to catch up on other posts - got a little behind.
    AOTD - Shoes boots or other footware! Or get my nails done!
    Lynn
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Tracey!!!!! that looks awesome on you! Congratulations! Very exciting!
  • stutba
    Options
    Omg Tracey. I sooo love. The dress looks like it was made just for you!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    total steps 9516

Processed a day and a half worth of claims. Brain is quite dead, thank you.

Read then lights out.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Slept quite well for most of night. Late for my "normal time" but I am okay with that.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all!

Officially down 55 lbs today. Don't give up the fight -- ever. Find what works for you.

SW 222
    CW 167
    GW 165 by next Wednesday
    UGW 105
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Good morning!
    Twiley - you are awesome!
    Good morning Sara - glad you slept well.
    Also Lurking - waves to all that follow.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    7842 steps yesterday. Am trying to get back into routine to stay after work and walk on treadmill some every night.

Was late for work this morning due to misplacing my office keys. Was going insane looking for them. Called office to have someone see if I left them on my desk. Eventually, after the third time looking there, I found them in car. They had fallen down between console and drivers seat into small gap in carpet so were partially under the carpet when I eventually found them. While I was thrilled I found them, my next problem was that I had pulled hair back into a messy bun this morning. Well, the bun, loop, and bobby pins got caught on something under my dash as I was trying to extricate my keys and myself from the floorboard. So here I am, literally stuck in my car. Husband asleep in house. Phone in house. So no help coming anytime soon. After some twisting and writhing, was able to reach back and get hold of my hair and after lots of manipulation, a couple good hard yanks, and a few well placed curse words, I was able to free myself. There was a chunk of hair still hanging from the dash when I got back in car to drive to work. Hopefully I don't have a bald spot on the back of my head now..... ouch!

Hope this isn't indicative of how the rest of my day will go....
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,765 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    7842 steps yesterday. Am trying to get back into routine to stay after work and walk on treadmill some every night.

Was late for work this morning due to misplacing my office keys. Was going insane looking for them. Called office to have someone see if I left them on my desk. Eventually, after the third time looking there, I found them in car. They had fallen down between console and drivers seat into small gap in carpet so were partially under the carpet when I eventually found them. While I was thrilled I found them, my next problem was that I had pulled hair back into a messy bun this morning. Well, the bun, loop, and bobby pins got caught on something under my dash as I was trying to extricate my keys and myself from the floorboard. So here I am, literally stuck in my car. Husband asleep in house. Phone in house. So no help coming anytime soon. After some twisting and writhing, was able to reach back and get hold of my hair and after lots of manipulation, a couple good hard yanks, and a few well placed curse words, I was able to free myself. There was a chunk of hair still hanging from the dash when I got back in car to drive to work. Hopefully I don't have a bald spot on the back of my head now..... ouch!

Hope this isn't indicative of how the rest of my day will go....

I truly hope your day goes much better!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    fh9u00vp51fw.png

on phone hold, this is the best shirt message I have seen in a long time.