New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    The Giant by me finally got another of the new Talenti layers flavors - Black raspberry vanilla parfait. It has a black raspberry gelato, oat crisps, blueberry puree, vanilla gelato, and another layer of oat crisps.

pu2ddof8ulgd.jpg

This flavor is really good. It might be my favorite of the Talenti layers flavors so far. The black raspberry gelato is made with black raspberry puree, so it tastes slightly different from the black raspberry base in Talenti's black raspberry chocolate chip flavor (which is not made with a puree). Very bright, fruity berry flavor here. The blueberry puree layer adds to this too. I like the vanilla gelato layer in this flavor, which complements the rest of the pint very well. The oat crisps are delicious and similar to granola in texture, though I wish that one of the layers were different instead of two of the same oat crisp layers.
    t0vj6nu0cejs.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SPENT $7 ON THE SO DELICIOUS SALTED CARAMEL SWIRL MOUSSE!!!

It's very...uh...airy and moussey I prefer more heft for my money. It's good tho.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    When I was using that 5 cent promotion for those Forto shots, I caved and splurged on their pumpkin spice shots too since they were on sale for $8...
    it’s amazing.
    It tastes just like a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte in a smaller serving. And it had just enough to help me beat that midday slump without getting too caffeinated to the point where my sleep suffers!
    gpyhz77uwt0m.jpeg
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    I saw these at Stop and Shop last night. I didn't buy them because I couldn't trust myself not to eat the whole bag. I really wanted to try one. Really, just one...
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    I saw these at Stop and Shop last night. I didn't buy them because I couldn't trust myself not to eat the whole bag. I really wanted to try one. Really, just one...
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg

i would also have a hard time eating just one i think
  • glassyo
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg

I eat 2 a night. Want me to mail you each one piece? :p
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg

Yes please! @glassyo, I guess they're as good as they look?
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    kayfaei wrote: »
    This has probably been asked before but I've only came across it. Has anyone tried the Smart cakes? What do they taste like? Are they worth it?
    cs618bly3vc6.png

Yep. I've had them, and yep, I love them. My favorites are coconut and tangerine, followed by cinnamon. The chocolate was "meh." They work with my macros. I really have trouble believing they're only 38 calories and no carbs by taste, but hey...I'll log it that way!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg

I have been eyeing these every time I go to the store, lol. Have you tried both flavors? Which is better? Are they worth the price?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    brookielaw wrote: »
    This has probably been asked before but I've only came across it. Has anyone tried the Smart cakes? What do they taste like? Are they worth it?
    cs618bly3vc6.png

Yep. I've had them, and yep, I love them. My favorites are coconut and tangerine, followed by cinnamon. The chocolate was "meh." They work with my macros. I really have trouble believing they're only 38 calories and no carbs by taste, but hey...I'll log it that way!

I also loved these. My favorite were the cinnamon coffee cake and coconut. I liked them right of the fridge the best. Usually I warm up cakes but I enjoyed these cold because they are denser. They are really light, but a nice low cal snack. The buns were awesome! Really nice large size for the calories. I would buy all the time if they didn’t cost so much lol.definitely recommend trying.
  • glassyo
    xzrdv92inud4.jpg

Yes please! @glassyo, I guess they're as good as they look?

@lisaepell Wait. Seriously? Someone's FINALLY taking me up on my offer of mailing them free food? My unopened bag of Quest BBQ Protein Chips laughs in all y'alls faces! :)

@Noreenmarie1234 I bought the chocolately one because...duh...and I bought the vanilla creme. I'm making my way through the chocolately, which is good altho nothing spectacular, because...duh...chocolate and haven't opened the other yet but I like the vanilla creme power crunch bars so they have to taste the same, right? :)
  • hgycta
    Trying the diet frosted key lime now from Chick-fil-A. 100 calories less in the large than the regular (350 instead of 450), and just as good! Two thumbs up!
    wkajlrk6tcjp.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Going to try these tonight! 20drnbydidl2.jpeg
    They are a lot smaller than the regular quest bars. Hoping they are better than the other reviews I’ve read.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    zbob35cmnuig.jpeg

Saw this on IG 🤔
  • Sayanogo
    Sayanogo Posts: 34 Member
    I'm probably REALLY slow on this one but I was just introduced to making Smores with candy other than plain milk chocolate. I'm pretty sure a smore made with a Reeses cup is my new favorite thing! They are also really good made with milk ways.

Not a new product but I still wanted to share!

This is about to change my life.
  • hgycta
    You guys have sold me on the Smartcakes i will order some since they seem to be on sale right now.

Now..What do you guys know about frosting? Or maybe whip cream that taste like frosting? I looooooove frosting. I could be one of those people that open frosting and just eat it with a spoon. Have a company ever made a really low Cal good for you alternative yet?

I’m still on the search for one, so I’m following to see what other people say! I’ve tried nearly everything... the recipes on Lil Buff’s website for “frosting” using sugar free pudding was (in my opinion) terrible.

Honestly, if I’m craving frosting I usually order cupcakes from Simply Scrumptous. Their desserts are divine and very low in calories for how delicious they are. I cant order anything less than $150 from them in one go, and when I do, it disappears way too fast. Seriously, if you’re looking for a product that has it all in one package try their cupcakes and you won’t be disappointed!
    http://www.simplyscrumptous.com/Fit_Flavorful_s/45.htm
    Also, if you do try them and like peanut butter, their peanut butter brownies taste like straight up peanut butter fudge so that’s what got me hooked (the Coffee Fit bars are good and also fudge-like but a bit high in calories for how much I crave). Their stuff is all usually under 100 calories and will definitely satisfy you!

I’m surprised no one posted this yet o:
    17l412qtjqvx.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Sayanogo wrote: »
    I'm probably REALLY slow on this one but I was just introduced to making Smores with candy other than plain milk chocolate. I'm pretty sure a smore made with a Reeses cup is my new favorite thing! They are also really good made with milk ways.

Not a new product but I still wanted to share!

This is about to change my life.

@Sayanogo every year I intend to buy Peeps to use as the marshmallows for S'Mores & every year I forget :D