“But there aren’t any calories in sour cream.”

Replies

• Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    Kiyomoo wrote: »
    For a more personal story, I brought up that I had eaten beef jerky to someone, and they said "oh, are you not on a diet anymore?" and I just kind of went "uhhh... I am..." and they went "I guess you just couldn't resist the beef jerky".
    I don't really have to resist anything, I didn't lose any battle because I ate some beef jerky.

You ate beef jerky? Where's the insta-ban button?!? Someone call PETA? Are there clean eating police? Call them, too!

BTW, I really enjoy the Ostrim brand Beef-Elk Habenero stick.

I know, I'm the worst. I can't believe I've committed such a sin!

Mmm, I want to try that now.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,585 Member
    smms0714 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    smms0714 wrote: »
    I had a coworker tell me, "I could exercise to lose weight, but I'd rather just eat less." Because why do both when you could just do one or the other? :D

Because both aren't necessary. Exercise for health and fitness, but calories are king for weight loss.

It just struck me as funny. Like she makes it sound like it's one or the other. Personally, I would rather do both, and work on being healthier overall, but that's my choice and she's made hers.

I think our lovely cat forgot which thread she was posting in!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    TarahByte wrote: »
    I'm still on the whole "butter in coffee is good for you" claim

That made me gag. in what part of the world is this okay?!?

It’s something a lot of keto-ers do, called “Bullet Proof Coffee.” Not for me, but there’s nothing wrong with it, either. Different strokes and all that.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Kst76 wrote: »
    Sugarfree soda is bad. It will trick your body and think it's sugar and you still get all the calories....

This is literally impossible. Our bodies can't create energy from nothing and it is certainly capable of "knowing" whether or not something has calories or not.

Edit: Never mind, haven't had coffee yet. I thought you were asserting this, not reporting that someone else said it!

Lol...i should have used question marks.