Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
If we had an mfp party (I know, I know...like total high school thread....but loosen up and have fun) what would you wear? Who would you want to talk to there?who would you secretly watch because you’re too embarrassed to talk to them? What famous person would you bribe to be your date? Would you eat the junk food or try to eat the healthy food? Would you dance or hide behind the potted plants watching everyone else have a good time? Would you drink too much and what would you end up saying that you’d regret? Would you live post updates for those who don’t attend? I would probably not go. I’m not much of a people person.

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    Options
    If I did go, I’d go by myself, eat the sweets when nobody was looking and probably have some carrots and dip if people were looking. I’d probably not talk to anyone but secretly watch EVERYONE. While people were dancing I’d hide in the bathroom
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I might possibly set a goal to photobomb every person I saw taking selfies then giggle about it to myself for about a year
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I might try to deduce who is in what secret group while eating pizza and pretending to “fit in”.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Id flick food at anyone I don't like. Whilst hidden behind the plants. Or not so hidden after a bottle of wine.

i think the breakaway party of cool people is happening behind the plants.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I might pretend to have a thick German accent and talk about heinies.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'd eat all the creampuffs then do a canon ball into the pool and hope to splash anyone that didn't want to get wet.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Just wanna point out that I was behind the plants before it was col

I was hiding back there you just didn’t see me in my fern printed dress. Camouflage. Introvert party survival tip #7.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I’d hang out with any pets at the house. They tend to be very welcoming of my company.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Just wanna point out that I was behind the plants before it was cool

You MADE it cool.