Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 73

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,151 Member
    @AR10at50 Karen, many years ago on the WW message boards they suggested eating a 100 calorie higher carb snack right before you exercise and then having protein within 1/2 hr after. It worked for me when I was doing their plan, it might work for you. Certainly worth a try.
  • quiltingjaine
    @mrs_sutsie The burgers themselves are low carb. It’s what you put in them or on them that add up. I eat mine bunless - in a lettuce, tomato, and onion wrap if we are out, or just the patty and cheese by itself. You can do this!
  • quiltingjaine
    @brandyme Many of us use the final weight of the previous round as our start weight of the new round. That way you don’t have that loss MIA.
  • quiltingjaine
    @Happily_Chaotic Welcome to Keto! I hope you had gradually cut back carbs. Suddenly stopping can lead to Keto flu. It won’t kill you but can make you feel pretty miserable. I love Keto and have been doing it for 21 months. I’ll never go back.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,555 Member
    edited April 2019