Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I once had two groups in here. Both just had me and one other friend, they were great. We got to know each other really well. Neither one is my friend anymore. It felt kind of like graduating high school and never talking to anyone ever again.

Perhaps those two friends each found out about the other secret friend group and took issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Or they formed a third group with each other!!

No one was banned and the other left voluntarily.

Then she’s back

No I do t think either is. Well one might be because she’s very Clever.

OMG, do you SEE that? It's a HINT! The poster capitalized the first letter of the word Clever!

Sorry that was a typo. Sometimes I hit the arrow on my iPhone.

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhhht. Because that is EXACTLY what someone who was dropping a hint would say. You are SO busted.

ferrisbueller.gif?w=300&h=123
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    The secret Bird Group aka Fluffers exchange pictures of *kitten* and *kitten*

I know I am breaking protocols but be honest the group wasn't really living up to my expectations. So I am going to show you what goes on in the group.

There's no need for that here. None whatsoever.

Ohhh I think there was. >:) You know you love that stuff.

original.gif

True, I shall humbly take my leave. :'(
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    The cool thing about being in a group with only one other person is that we always know exactly who reacts to our posts.

does this apply if you have multiple personalities?

This is a fair point. I would suggest that everyone follow the chit chat protocol of one MFP account PER personality. That's a thing, isn't it?

oh damn.. I better get workin
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The first rule of secret groups is you must allude to them occasionaly. How else will anyone be jealous if you dont "accidently" mention it. Delicate balance finding the correct number of daily drops.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Oh crap I almost forgot! Had a busy day today, so busy that if I had a super double-secret group I might not have been able to check on all the juicy secrets held therein
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    There ARE only a little less than 100K threads in chit chat, so it's only reasonable that we would need other groups with additional threads to share our thoughts in, away from the prying eyes of those in the public. Away from those who might respond in a way you don't appreciate. Maybe they'll make you think about your position on some random topic. Maybe they'll reply in a way you find unreasonable. Or perhaps they'll provide an echo chamber and further your own thoughts and beliefs. Or maybe they'll just read and not participate with posts of their own.

Or maybe they will just ramble on about the whole idea of these forums without saying anything profound at all, as I often do. Just pointlessly pontificating without even knowing where their words are leading as I'm doing right now.

With a group, you just get to do that in a different location, with a smaller, more focused audience.

and y’all can curse and post pron

What??? You can say *kitten* and *kitten* and shitballs? 😮
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    There ARE only a little less than 100K threads in chit chat, so it's only reasonable that we would need other groups with additional threads to share our thoughts in, away from the prying eyes of those in the public. Away from those who might respond in a way you don't appreciate. Maybe they'll make you think about your position on some random topic. Maybe they'll reply in a way you find unreasonable. Or perhaps they'll provide an echo chamber and further your own thoughts and beliefs. Or maybe they'll just read and not participate with posts of their own.

Or maybe they will just ramble on about the whole idea of these forums without saying anything profound at all, as I often do. Just pointlessly pontificating without even knowing where their words are leading as I'm doing right now.

With a group, you just get to do that in a different location, with a smaller, more focused audience.

Sure, there's also that benefit. You don't have to censor your words and images to the same level when they're not intended for public display.

So you have been in a special group. I mean private.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Sure, there's also that benefit. You don't have to censor your words and images to the same level when they're not intended for public display.

I'm in hundreds of them. You should try it. You might like it.

He should make one, about salsa. Calienti would be a great name.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Spicy news hot off the press.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

How many drinks in .. just curious??
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

So more than 3 — its a start - I still think you should post a pic of your crisper and if there is no romaine to found I’ll be let’s say disappointed
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

So more than 3 — its a start - I still think you should post a pic of your crisper and if there is no romaine to found I’ll be let’s say disappointed

I’m a huge disappointment in so many ways.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

This is so false.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

This is so false.

*scowl*
    What do you know?
    *hair flip*
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

This is so false.

*scowl*
    What do you know?
    *hair flip*

I know lots of things Nette ;)
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Not at selfie level 😝
    Aka 3 or less.

seems unlikely- 😉
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    There is one group here. Full of ladies. Who out the MFP dawgs. And there may or may not be information sent to them shared with the group. Exposing the men for who they really are.

Yea, a very worthy group. Now I kinda wish I was a member of this secret

💙
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i think i might be part of a group so secret we members barely acknowledge each other’s existence which is too bad really because i bet comparing notes would be *kitten* hilarious.