Do you drink diet soda?

Options

Replies

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    optus1 wrote: »
    Yep! All day every day! A&W Diet Root Beer is my go to. (J/K. Not really all day every day, but I'm not opposed to it) Since doing intermittent fasting and Keto, it's calms my sweet tooth cravings. Before someone says something negative about this, my doctor is aware and though not healthy, it is less of a danger in comparison to the weight I've lost.

Diet A&W is my go to right now as well. Def crushes any sweet cravings I have. Also, pour it into a glass with a little ice and add a tablespoon of heavy cream and mix. Tastes like a melted root beer float! :#
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    yes on weekends. diet A&W or Diet Doctor Pepper
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    tmpecus78 wrote: »
    optus1 wrote: »
    Yep! All day every day! A&W Diet Root Beer is my go to. (J/K. Not really all day every day, but I'm not opposed to it) Since doing intermittent fasting and Keto, it's calms my sweet tooth cravings. Before someone says something negative about this, my doctor is aware and though not healthy, it is less of a danger in comparison to the weight I've lost.

Diet A&W is my go to right now as well. Def crushes any sweet cravings I have. Also, pour it into a glass with a little ice and add a tablespoon of heavy cream and mix. Tastes like a melted root beer float! :#

@tmpecus78 This is a game changer for me! Great tip! I have 1 bottle of diet A&W and a pint of cream in my refrigerator right now. Guess what I’m having for a snack today?
    Thanks!
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    @tmpecus78 This is a game changer for me! Great tip! I have 1 bottle of diet A&W and a pint of cream in my refrigerator right now. Guess what I’m having for a snack today?
    Thanks!

Seriously, I'm warning you now. It's addicting lol Also, heavy cream in an orange zero cal monster and/or rockstar is unreal!!! o:)

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    keenest37 wrote: »
    No because it tastes like poison and soda is crap.
    The fattest friend I ever had drank diet soda all day and night.

You can't get fat off a (nearly) zero calorie drink.

Soda isn't crap. There isn't anything in it that is poisonous. The hyperbole is strong in this one.

*sips my Coke Zero :bigsmile:

Heh. One of the strongest, most muscle-dense and badass women I know drinks diet soda.

Hmmm, wazzername . . . Q-something . . . Q-S-something . . . give a li'l ol' lady time . . . I'll think of it . . . . .

;););)

:smooched:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Daily. Have been for 25+ years now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    tmpecus78 wrote: »
    Thanks!

Seriously, I'm warning you now. It's addicting lol Also, heavy cream in an orange zero cal monster and/or rockstar is unreal!!! o:)

@tmpecus78
    I hear you. I love creamsicles too......sigh.....I’m convinced.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Yes..I dont drink coffee or tea and i drink plenty of water...but i love a nice cold can of diet coke from time to time
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have always been an avid soda drinker...having switched to diet in the past 2 years. I wish I liked water but I don't so I tend to almost always have a can of diet soda with my meals.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    sijomial wrote: »
    No because it tastes like poison and soda is crap.

What does poison taste like and which poisons have you tried?

Well, I've spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder, but then again it has no odor and no taste.

Eff I was beaten to it lol.