Do you drink diet soda?

Options

Replies

• ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I do! It's my one bad habit, I can't give it up. I'm not a coffee drinker, so that ice cold Diet Mountain Dew gets me going in the morning, and I usually have about 3 of the slim 16.9 ounce bottles a day. I may eventually taper down/stop altogether but one battle at a time.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    kodiakke wrote: »
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    sijomial wrote: »
    keenest37 wrote: »
    No because it tastes like poison and soda is crap.

What does poison taste like and which poisons have you tried?

Well, I've spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder, but then again it has no odor and no taste.

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

I don't think that word means what you think it means...
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I recently quit on the 1st of March all carbonated beverages and feel much better.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    ginjennie wrote: »
    I recently quit on the 1st of March all carbonated beverages and feel much better.

Carbonation can give me gas too. I'm fine with a can but not much more than that.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I drink a can of diet dr pepper most days. I just like it. It's a nice pick me up in the afternoon and has no calories.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    No. It is not good for me so I prefer water with lemon.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Yeah but rarely as much because If I starting drinking them I end up constantly drinking them. So I now only drink water and use it as a “treat” if I ever need a sugar kick and it now takes me about 2-3 days to finish a full bottle. I have weird eating habits now lol.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse1 wrote: »
    No. It is not good for me so I prefer water with lemon.

In what way is it not good for you?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I do, but I need to stop.
  • ter529
    ter529 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Something about taking a break with an ice cold Diet Cola in the middle of they day gives me tremendous satisfaction, more so, that drinking a glass of water. We find pleasure in eating and drinking, with dieting many times we feel deprived, we have to make choices that are good for us, enjoying a diet drink will not throw me off the wagon.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I MUST have my diet caffine free pepsi- You don\t want to see me when I am without it- I drink one each day as a treat with my popcorn or even with a plate of veggies(lol)- but anyway for ME- it is a MUST !!!
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not often, but occasionally will buy myself a 12 pk of the flavored coke zero in case I get a craving at work. keeps me away from non-diet mountain dew, but for the most part I drink water.
  • healingwmark
    healingwmark Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a sodaholic. It took forever to get off the regular kind. I'd go mental if i didn't have my occasional coke zero :neutral: