New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

What in god's name....???
  • vnb_208
    glassyo wrote: »
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

Google its real its literally mayo mixed with the cadbury filling
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

Darn, I actually thought it was a new product being released that was just pure straight up cadbury creme filling xD It would've been a terrible thing for me considering I went a little overboard a couple nights ago on icing when my friend brought back sweet bread from Hershey, but at the same time... everyone needs a cheat day every now and again. I would buy it. :')
  • glassyo
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

LOL yeah...I'm not a huge mayo fan so this sorta would be just a waste. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I couldnt help myself I had to open the Caramel Fudge Waffle cone skinny syrup ! And just wow ! Seriously another hit for me in my coffee it just tasted like caramel fudge but if you taste alone or add it to yogurt you can really taste the waffle cone.

I need to find these!! I just ordered 30 containers of the salted caramel when they had their sale so I should have. Now I have to wait to find because I’m not paying shipping!

Do you think Burlington would have this yet? Or do they get the near expiration ones?

I checked there this past weekend and they didn't have at mine :(.

@vnb_208 Wow, I didn't know they sold them there, I'll have to check!

wait... burlington sells food??

They're like TJMAXX so they sell some food, but not as much as a regular grocery store.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

If I found it I would probably try it to see what it would taste like, but would regret it like the Great Value Tropickles.
  • glassyo
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

If I found it I would probably try it to see what it would taste like, but would regret it like the Great Value Tropickles.

LOL however good or bad, I LOVE the name Tropickles. :)
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

Darn, I actually thought it was a new product being released that was just pure straight up cadbury creme filling xD It would've been a terrible thing for me considering I went a little overboard a couple nights ago on icing when my friend brought back sweet bread from Hershey, but at the same time... everyone needs a cheat day every now and again. I would buy it. :')

Where did your friend get sweet bread? 🤤
  • vnb_208
    m9pbs2qh01zf.jpg
  • vnb_208
    e1wzj47t3zce.jpg
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    So I ended up getting a few of these to try.
    b5vo1rhedg2p.jpg
    piweeijgbkhg.jpg

Toasted the cinnamon was my favorite. They are chewy, not bready like poptarts. I dont like pastry part of regular poptarts, only the middle with filling, so I was surprised that I liked the outside of these. They were soft and pliable. Kind of taste like nutrigrain meets poptart.

I tried all toasted and untoasted. FAR better toasted. They still didn't get crispy/crunchy like a poptart and stayed pretty bendy in the middle, but tasted better.

Blueberry: Just ok, the filling didn't have the best blueberry flavor.
    Cinnamon: Loved it toasted!
    Strawberry: Loved the filling. I hate the regular strawberry poptart filling, it tastes too fake.

They were good but would I buy them? No, but I wouldn't buy unfrosted poptarts either. I'd much rather have a 200 calorie frosted poptart anyday. They really needed icing. Preferably the new youfreshnautrals flavors, lol. df81bkgo92ls.png
    They were good if you are looking for something different than your regular protein/snack bar.

Thank you - I was seriously considering ordering these - but given that they're not much of a calorie savings, I'll keep waiting on the high-protein poptart (and waiting, and waiting....:)).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    So I ended up getting a few of these to try.
    b5vo1rhedg2p.jpg
    piweeijgbkhg.jpg

Toasted the cinnamon was my favorite. They are chewy, not bready like poptarts. I dont like pastry part of regular poptarts, only the middle with filling, so I was surprised that I liked the outside of these. They were soft and pliable. Kind of taste like nutrigrain meets poptart.

I tried all toasted and untoasted. FAR better toasted. They still didn't get crispy/crunchy like a poptart and stayed pretty bendy in the middle, but tasted better.

Blueberry: Just ok, the filling didn't have the best blueberry flavor.
    Cinnamon: Loved it toasted!
    Strawberry: Loved the filling. I hate the regular strawberry poptart filling, it tastes too fake.

They were good but would I buy them? No, but I wouldn't buy unfrosted poptarts either. I'd much rather have a 200 calorie frosted poptart anyday. They really needed icing. Preferably the new youfreshnautrals flavors, lol. df81bkgo92ls.png
    They were good if you are looking for something different than your regular protein/snack bar.

Thank you - I was seriously considering ordering these - but given that they're not much of a calorie savings, I'll keep waiting on the high-protein poptart (and waiting, and waiting....:)).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETQTr6arZo
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

🤢🤮
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

🤢🤮

Agreed!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member

Have you made these? Anyone else? Have a few questions...

Is the addition of the pudding mix just for the flavor or also for the thickening? He mentions using a protein powder instead of the pudding mix, have you tried it that way? How much? Same amount as the pudding mix?

I can experiment on my own but hope some with experience can steer me in the right direction :smile:

I'm looking for a few new "tricks" to add to my bag and this is right up my alley!
  • samiam4114
    samiam4114 Posts: 3 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »

Is the addition of the pudding mix just for the flavor or also for the thickening? He mentions using a protein powder instead of the pudding mix, have you tried it that way? How much? Same amount as the pudding mix?

I can experiment on my own but hope some with experience can steer me in the right direction :smile:

I'm looking for a few new "tricks" to add to my bag and this is right up my alley!

Pudding mix is for flavoring the greek yogurt. Didn't notice it thickening it any more than usual when I made one. Haven't tried with protein powder yet, just the pudding mixes.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »

:o I'm totally making these soon!!
    I already flavor my yogurt like this.. now I can turn it into poptarts!
    I think the pudding is partly for flavor (the white chocolate is awesome and really does taste like frosting when I mix it into my yogurt with some stevia) but also for thickening. I've noticed the more I add or the more I mix, the thicker it gets. I would also guess that you would use the same amount of protein powder if using that instead. Or maybe a touch more for thickness?
    Please report back if you make them..and I'll do the same!