Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Missy - That is great! Haven't been a member for years. Think I need to get my head back on straight.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Phew 😅 I’ve got a lot to catch up on!

Missy- good to see you! How's WW?

Good!!! Got my 5lb charm last Sunday

s4e61l8rrzq7.jpeg

Awesome! Good for you! Woo hoo! I wish I could afford it and had a good meeting time. Congrats Missy!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,336 Member
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning.

Last night 9632 total steps.

Missy if I got the milestones from the WW lady (she didnt give them out regularly) I wonder if would have stayed with the program. You earned your prizes, so celebrate and enjoy. 20 pounds of pressure off knees - excellent!

Sleep has been sketchy last night so I hope to get more before day starts.

Lady from cafe gave me 2 doughnuts yesterday - what a week I had - so one yesterday and one today and make sure to get extra steps and water in.

Found out neighbor in cubicle blamed his mistakes on my humming - gee I didnt know I had that much power. Will try not to hum too much in the future....

Wave to all who follow. bbl.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,855 Member
    Options

Good morning All!

Missy - That is very cool that you hit your 5 pound milestone!
    It's also cool that it is presented in such an important and attractive and inspiring way these days.
    Remember the understated little sticker-star that would get peeled off of a tape roll? This is much, much nicer - an attractive token that also would make me feel good about the money I am spending on the program. Seriously.

Sara - I think that your supervisor should be a boss and tell Mr. X that he needs to speak more softly (or whatever his problem is) as well as ask you not to hum. Jeez. Step up Supervisor and do your job.
    - - - - - - -

For the next week or so, my project/goal will be to pre-plan and track the meals on the MFP Diary. I'm lazy, and it's a mental hurdle it seems to make that leap from tracking in paper journal to planning ahead and tracking in the Diary. For me, that's the key to results.

It's Saturday! What's everybody doing today?

Lana

246.6 today
    250.0 highest
    218? former lofty goal for late June
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana - neighbor at work is a bull in a china shop. Just best to stay out of his way.

Today after lunch (oatmeal) is walking and then nap w/ Miss T
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    xukv7ne3r667.jpg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited April 2019
    Options
    7902 total steps

Dishes washed/fridge cleaned out and all I need to do tomorrow is cook after grocery shopping. So calories burned in kitchen... all of what 20?

Doesnt anyone realize that it takes a lot for me to even go out and get extra walking in, but they keep giving me advice on what I need to do. How many calories does it burn to kick someone in the ascot?

Lana - thank you that bull in the picture looks smarter than my coworker - oops claws back in >:)

Will curl up with Miss T and a good book.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    If anyone is interested, Scentsy has some great stuff on Clearance. Under Specials and Clearance on my site. Thanks!

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/10633442
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Proud of myself, played hooky from my to do list and watched baseball games on tv and knitted (someone else's tv) and then did all of my to do list except the cooking I need to do today.

Drinking Powerades just to make sure I am getting my liquids. Not a long term solution but better than not drinking enough water.

Wave to all who follow. bbl
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning ~~

Time for more coffee...... Oh, Cabana Boy!

*settling down on favorite lounge chair next to Sara and Miss Tillie under the palms*

Lana

247.6 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • LanaCabana537
    edited April 2019
    Options
    cnidb2aqzt8v.jpeg

Serial Starters Cabana Club~~
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Joins Lana in the Cabana Club.

Happy to be with you all! A cabana recharge is just what I need.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Hey all - Busy weekend. Poured down all day yesterday. 70 degrees with Thunder, lightning ... yuck. Today is overcast and COLD!!! This is the kind of day that makes you crave a warm house and comfort food.
    Come on sun!!!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Hey all - Busy weekend. Poured down all day yesterday. 70 degrees with Thunder, lightning ... yuck. Today is overcast and COLD!!! This is the kind of day that makes you crave a warm house and comfort food.
    Come on sun!!!

We woke up to snow. Only about 1/2" or so. And, was pretty much all gone by this evening. Winter is still trying to hang on...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited April 2019
    Options
    6249 steps total, will get more tomorrow.

Cold evening here as well with clouds and wind - rain late tomorrow. With any luck means I will sleep well.

WW had a FB advertisement about how getting a massage helps you lose weight. Something to consider......

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Lost 0.2 not sure how but stunned happy and moving on. Keeping up the extra water for sure.

Weather is rain today and clear rest of week.

My dinner plans ended up making too much so I am combining all the ingredients one dinner at a time.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking on this Monday
  • LanaCabana537
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Good morning Sara~~

Hey All~~
    I am thinking about giving NOOM a try, what with their 14-day free trial; looking for more information with my morning coffee~~

Lana

246.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @LanaCabana537 kill me now ;A; We tried to go swimming this weekend. Got our floaties, books, cool beverage, and suits on AND a thunderstorm starts!

Y'all ready for Easter? I'm not, it may just be my Grandma and I this year which is fine but I love big family dinners. I may make some veggie sides so it's not all rice and cheese soufflés. Also the church ladies make dynamite lemon bars...
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Yuuuuumm ... Lemon Bars... (sigh) :p

"Off" this morning (which really means dialed in from home and working remote) because I have a 10AM appointment. Back in to office this afternoon. Capital budget time, so going to be a long one. The sun is shining and it is 39 chilly degrees this morning. Predicting 70 by afternoon. Hope I get out in time to enjoy some of those rays.
    Planning Easter lunch at my house. Immediate and extended family + friends. Smoked ham, potato salad, deviled eggs, chicken and dressing, green beans, corn, mayo-rolls... getting mother-in-law to do fresh fruit tray (99 years old and still kicking!), and couple of the guests to do dessert.
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Lana, the club is sooo dreamy! We got snow on Thursday, around 8 inches, but weather has been above freezing so slowly melting again. toady in 50's so I expect most to disappear.
    I've thought about Noom too, but I haven't tried. Will be interested if any input.

Sent out a reminder text and invite to family members about Easter Dinner to try to get a head count. (Upto 20). So far 3 for sure Plus Hubby & Me. I hope the replies come soon. Hard to plan for 5 and maybe have 20 coming at last minute.. Wait a couple days and follow up again. I love large family gatherings so I hope ALL can make it. Just a heads up is appreciated ;).
    Marsellilove and Suzu, I am mad crazy over anything lemon desert. I am thinking of making a lemon blueberry cake. I found a recipe I haven't tried yet but it sound delicious.

Tilliesmom small loss is better than a gain. I will take that any day!

Wishes of a Happy Day to all (and WILLPOWER to pass by all the Easter goodies in full force)
    Birdie