Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    BTW I'm always jealous of people who feel great when they quit,I always feel worse on/off what's up with that?

I feel so exhausted! Just tired and irritable. How are you feeling?

Tired,foggy headed, anxious,kinda depressed,scatterbrained,etc and it's been over 2 months,just bugs me

And that's how I feel the day AFTER I drink. The last bout of all those feelings really threw me for a loop. I had a long drive starting on a predawn Sunday morning to contemplate it all, which led to my own discovery that drinking, which I do to get rid of my anxiety, leads to more anxiety the next day.
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @lorrainequiche59 Definitely been there! It's a very relatable situation
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    @lorrainequiche59 I rarely buy anything online, for all of those reasons. Of course, I stopped buying online before the internet, when it was catalog/telephone/mail ordering. But everything you are saying now rings true for how it was then.

Well, wait, that's not true. I do order my Nespresso. :)

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    nbusam wrote: »
    Over 5 months alcohol free!! Loving life, working out, meditating, writing poetry, working hard, no friends! Lol I’m a tad bit antisocial you could say, in that I am a natural loner. I just had to finally allow myself to be comfortable with it. Family is close and I am plenty personable to where I get my “social fill” with new people and friendly acquaintances. I’ve gotten back to my spirituality and allowed my magic to flow. Good to see you all here, fighting the good fight. How great to have support in doing what’s best!

Awesome job!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @kevinrfletcher Awesome job on your progress!

@ed_zilla Nice!!!