Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I bet you looked ace Mel! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I went down with a migraine last night. In bed by 7:00. I woke up this morning feeling better. My confession is that I wish I had still used the migraine excuse to call in sick to work today.

The only reason I didn't is because I know I would have eaten the whole house if I were home alone all day (and on TOM).
    Oof. That's a rough combo! Migrane hangover + TOM? Glad you're feeling better though!
  • Crafty_camper123
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I avoided the burrito lady again. But then cinnamon rolls arrived. hhhhnnnngggg! *starts sweating* I want to lose that last 10 lbs!!! But I also want to eat all the yummy things. Sadly, it cannot be both. (All the time).

Edit: I also redirected the hubs from his pizza craving for shrimp salad instead last night. And I avoided the Monday morning donuts. Maybe these should go into the NSV thread instead. But the confession is I am probably going to unsuccessfully talk myself out of the cinnamon rolls. We'll see, lol!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Do the cinnamon rolls have cream cheese frosting?!? There's no way I could dredge up enough willpower to pass on cinnamon rolls with thick cream cheese frosting.

No cream cheese frosting, I'm good.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Do the cinnamon rolls have cream cheese frosting?!? There's no way I could dredge up enough willpower to pass on cinnamon rolls with thick cream cheese frosting.

Yes. Yes they do. But they looked a bit dry, so they got passed up.

Luckily for me they weren't of the carmel pecan variety (that's my fave/weakness). I would have been willing to overlook a little dryness and stick them in the microwave. Crisis averted, LOL. Yogurt, protein powder and granola it is.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Luckily for me they weren't of the carmel pecan variety (that's my fave/weakness). I would have been willing to overlook a little dryness and stick them in the microwave. Crisis averted, LOL. Yogurt, protein powder and granola it is.

I am glad you avoided temptation successfully. I ate GF shortbre cookies and dark chocolate for lunch yesterday. Not a great plan for the day I went for my annual employee health screening. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

I am glad you avoided temptation successfully. I ate GF shortbre cookies and dark chocolate for lunch yesterday. Not a great plan for the day I went for my annual employee health screening. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had Pizza ranch the night before mine one time. Would not reccomend. Pretty sure it jacked up my cholesterol levels , lol!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I've eaten way too many caramel M&Ms today. Sigh.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

I'm right there with you! I'm thisclose to saying screw it and calling it a maintenance day. After my snack, I am left with 471 calories to finish the day with if I want to meet my calorie goal for weight loss today. Our dinner tonight will be late, and likely fast food. If my snack lasts that long, I could get a small burger and be satisfied. But I'm not holding my breathe.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm right there with you! I'm thisclose to saying screw it and calling it a maintenance day. After my snack, I am left with 471 calories to finish the day with if I want to meet my calorie goal for weight loss today. Our dinner tonight will be late, and likely fast food. If my snack lasts that long, I could get a small burger and be satisfied. But I'm not holding my breathe.

I'm having Subway and can make it fit within my calories, but I'm going to be sadly lacking in protein. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another day! :)
  • melissafeagins
    Options

I had Pizza ranch the night before mine one time. Would not reccomend. Pretty sure it jacked up my cholesterol levels , lol!

My doctor already told me that 3 months post-op, she wants fasting labs to check my liver function. She can check fasting lipids then if she wants to.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    csamuelscs wrote: »
    I'm a food zombie and a closet food hoarder. Food zombie = eat and don't even realize what I have done. Don't even need to be hungry. Closet food hoarder = think that one is self explanatory. I pick up crap when I'm at the store or gas station and then hide it to eat in private when my husband and sons aren't around. BUT.... that was last week. I just started on here so hopefully I'll learn how to NOT do that anymore. Learning new behavior is tough!!!!

You have come to the right thread. We all have our bad habits and try to help each other fight them. So, where do you hide your stash?
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

My doctor already told me that 3 months post-op, she wants fasting labs to check my liver function. She can check fasting lipids then if she wants to.

Well hope it all goes well for ya!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    csamuelscs wrote: »
    I'm a food zombie and a closet food hoarder. Food zombie = eat and don't even realize what I have done. Don't even need to be hungry. Closet food hoarder = think that one is self explanatory. I pick up crap when I'm at the store or gas station and then hide it to eat in private when my husband and sons aren't around. BUT.... that was last week. I just started on here so hopefully I'll learn how to NOT do that anymore. Learning new behavior is tough!!!!

Welcome! This forum is full of people who have been there, and we all like to help each other out! Joining MFP is a great first step!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Well hope it all goes well for ya!

Thanks. I'm doing well after getting the gall bladder out, but there's a history of liver cancer in my family so she wants to check it out to make sure the gallstines were the only problem. I love my doc for being cautious.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Nice plan, Kelly!!!