The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My family and I took a road trip for the long weekend. Our drive home we listened to podcasts about advertising that my son loves. Well I was parking the car and looked in our little free library and found this. A book by the guy who does the podcasts. Such a weird coincidence b45by14vplnr.jpg

Yes!! And I'm sue your son will never read the book. Podcasts is the new normal.

He was reading it in bed last night. My son loves to read
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    My family and I took a road trip for the long weekend. Our drive home we listened to podcasts about advertising that my son loves. Well I was parking the car and looked in our little free library and found this. A book by the guy who does the podcasts. Such a weird coincidence b45by14vplnr.jpg

Yes!! And I'm sue your son will never read the book. Podcasts is the new normal.

He was reading it in bed last night. My son loves to read

Very good!! My son watches books that we enjoyed reading. If its not on a screen, nothing doing.
  • armymimi
    armymimi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! 51 years young here and I am looking to lose like 35-40 pounds. I have plans to visit my military son in Colorado Springs in July and climb the manitou incline, so I really need to shed a few pounds and work on my stamina. Feel free to add me.
  • andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 from UK please add me! Although I'm not admitting to being middle aged just yet 🤣
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone is doing great!
  • tsaladyga
    tsaladyga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 50, I've done this a few times before and I found it really helped when I had friends to go through this with. I had a trainer for the past year and all that got me was $240.00 a month poorer. I realized, my best success was when I was here and made friends.
    Please feel free to add me, I could use some support.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Was off yesterday, so today feels like Monday. Have a great week friends! :)
  • godsgiftformen30
    godsgiftformen30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Come follow me and let's help each other out! I follows back too. 💪🏾🏋🏾
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Day 22 feels awesome, totally ready for this week.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Well I wanted to go for a run and do all sorts but my son had an unexpected day off school due to a power outage. So he's doing errands with me
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 48, and starting over on MFP and trying a low carb lifestyle
  • Slappy74
    Options
    How’s everyone’s day going?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    got in a couple of leg videos for a workout
    got all the errands done with a boy in tow
    making pizza and calzones for dinner
    it's a good day
  • Slappy74
    Options
    got in a couple of leg videos for a workout
    got all the errands done with a boy in tow
    making pizza and calzones for dinner
    it's a good day

Sounds like a productive day!
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Pretty good, got some repairs made around the house. Totally ready to chill out for the night with some weird tv shows or something.
  • holidayshred
    holidayshred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm 35 from the UK I have around 100lbs to lose I'm in my second week
  • Shisha97
    Shisha97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in this age group. Look forward to help each other in this lifestyle change.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yep 35 was a turning point, at a tad over 40 now I have to do “my fitness pal”. I’m still like “what?”
  • RovP6
    RovP6 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a 50ish bloke who cares about nutrition and welbeing, do I fit the profile? :D

Seriously, I plan to live another 50 years so definitely regard myself as being "middle" aged.
  • AliNouveau
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hey Slappy how are the allergies? Pollen season is just starting here and I feel my breathing is labouring from it ugh

Well today I was supposed to get passports done however my husband decided to not look at his form and sign it cause why would he think to do that. oh well they can wait until tomorrow I Guess

My legs are sore from my workout yesterday so I think I might miss skating this morning and do some upper body stuff. Gotta get something done